What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

5 saal say upper jail hui tu phir High court bhi chalay jayen phir bhi jail main hi rahin gay. Hight court 5+ years jail term per suspend nahi kerti jail sentence.

After this verdict Nawaz will appeal to SC and there he will take the blame and free Maryam.

Aap to peer Jii sound kar rahe ho :D

Fawad Hassan Fawad Jismani remand decision mehfooz

Alhumduillah

It's necessary, I can vouch that food there smelled good. You never know how they can turn trivial matters into big fuss and complaints, he can use food for sympathy vote ....... just letting you people know so that you don't fall for siyasi shaheed story based on food.

I’m giving my vote to Nawaz Sharif on a plate of briyani. He is so innocent just like a potato even resembles with it.

My leader Nawaz Sharif. :)

Brah stop talking about food. Thank you

It's necessary, I can vouch that food there smelled good. You never know how they can turn trivial matters into big fuss and complaints, he can use food for sympathy vote ....... just letting you people know so that you don't fall for siyasi shaheed story based on food.

They have to be present inside Pakistan to be able to appeal. The time limit for an appeal is ten days. According to former NAB prosecutor yesterday.

im watching live news channels on youtube , whats up with our neighbors from the east showing up in the chat and abusing our people? such ghatiys ppl, I swear.

I’m giving my vote to Nawaz Sharif on a plate of briyani. He is so innocent just like a potato even resembles with it.

My leader Nawaz Sharif. :)

I thought he was going to file suit against "Shrek and co" producers, ....... copyright issues, using sketches of resembling character without his permission. He could have produced that animation serials himself, just imagine the good publicity that would have brought to Pakistan.

They have to be present inside Pakistan to be able to appeal. The time limit for an appeal is ten days. According to former NAB prosecutor yesterday.

Maryam is coming back and declaring the flats as inheritance in appeal and Nawaz will stay in London.

Back
Top Bottom