What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I recently went to Adiala ...... its a nice compound, with proper security and safety, lots of ronaq, lots of chel phel, on my way back the food (cooked for category B prisoners) smelled good. The one odd thing they do is put two stamps on the hand of the visitors, I asked what if these get erased ...... the reply was you can't exit this compound then. I hope they don't stamp his hands, personal hygiene and cleanliness matters.

Nawaz will receive 8 years jail verdict. rest will get 2 years in prison and auction of property.

I’m giving dharna if he doesn’t get 14 years of jail. :/

Main koi nai. 14 saal se kam pe no compromise

Nawaz will receive 8 years jail verdict. rest will get 2 years in prison and auction of property.
those with only 2 years sentence would be able to contest elections once the sentence is served. If more than 2, they cant for 10 years I think or maybe never perhaps?

I recently went to Adiala ...... its a nice compound, with proper security and safety, lots of ronaq, lots of chel phel, on my way back the food (cooked for category B prisoners) smelled good. The one odd thing they do is put two stamps on the hand of the visitors, I asked what if these get erased ...... the reply was you can't exit this compound then. I hope they don't stamp his hands, personal hygiene and cleanliness matters.

Brah stop talking about food. Thank you

14 years.. at least.. 7 years for Maryam and 2-4 years for Captain..

Maryam has inherited property she will get less punishment. she might not get jail at all. she will be punished for forgery.

I’m giving dharna if he doesn’t get 14 years of jail. :/

Main koi nai. 14 saal se kam pe no compromise
They can still file an appeal (which is news to me) but I heard it on Tv that they can go to high court and SC.

Outside NAB Court

DhZpRsoWAAAfCpz.jpg:large

those with only 2 years sentence would be able to contest elections once the sentence is served. If more than 2, they cant for 10 years I think or maybe never perhaps?
First law any one found guilty by NAB cannot contest for 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom