What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Judge has the written verdict with him lol. it is going to happen.

First appeal is being heard Now.

lol all news channels vans outside the court waiting for the decision.

DhZQ9zZX0AA9UbL.jpg

نوازشریف اورمریم نوازکی فیصلہ مؤخرکرنےکی درخواست پرسماعت جاری
نیب کی جانب سےشریف فیملی کی درخواست کی مخالفت
فیصلہ موخر کرنے کی درخواست پر فیصلہ محفوظ

احتساب عدالت نے سماعت ایک گھنٹے کے لیے مؤخرکردی

About the verdict it depends on how they answer the delaying application. If it is rejected the verdict will be given in 30 minutes after the rejection.

If the delay application is accepted the verdict will be given on 9th because of supreme court orders the decision cannot be delayed more than 9th July.

The verdict on delay application is decided and will be revealed in one hour.

It will take 19 days to make Pakistan free of PML-N

pir saab this isn't one of your gadhi nasheen darbars in Jhang pind where things happen according to your wishes. Anything can happen on 25th July.

I sooo badly want to see the living room situation of sharif house in London.

pir saab this isn't one of your gadhi nasheen darbars in Jhang pind where things happen according to your wishes. Anything can happen on 25th July.

Corrupt bhai the public has woken up. they have banged the peers lol. PML-N is not far from them. This is not time for peers to decide but Mureeds to decide. Come brother I will make you mureed and vote for PTI.

I sooo badly want to see the living room situation of sharif house in London.
haha..

I can tell you, brothers are eating popcorn, while father and daughter are eating their fingers.. nails have already been finished.

Corrupt bhai the public has woken up. they have banged the peers lol. PML-N is not far from them. This is not time for peers to decide but Mureeds to decide. Come brother I will make you mureed and vote for PTI.

Are you related to Sheikh Waqas Akram?

Back
Top Bottom