What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Mard ka Bachcha Ankhon maen Ankhain daaltay huway, @Tameem a few days back :

unnamed (1)_1.jpg

Exactly!

4th-May-2018-1250x833.png

Tameem has dropped all pretenses of being an actual person by not replying to anyone and is now just regurgitating talking points from Maryam's media cell.

So...NS is not bringing any witness in his defense

Iss ne tu kaam bilkol hi asaan kardiya...ye tu koi jhootay gawah bhi nahi laa raha...apnay haqq main..

Tameem has dropped all pretenses of being an actual person by not replying to anyone and is now just regurgitating talking points from Maryam's media cell.

No doubt he is part of the crappy Queen's media cell spreading disinformation campaign of mujhe kyun nikala, end of the day Godfather has lost the marbles and has nowhere to hide, it's just going around in circles lies after lies.

My thoughts exactly. being a tooi supporter he has had to kill his soul and dignity.

I have changed my support. Establishment has to understand that their interference can't continue anymore. Tameem has opened my eyes.
Help me open the eyes too.

Some gems from panama review judgment

Much higher level of integrity is expected of the holder of the highest elected office of the country. But to our dismay and disappointment the petitioner has not been fair and forthright in answering any of the queries made during the course of hearing. He never came forth with the whole truth. He tried to fool the people inside and outside the Parliament. He even tried to fool the Court without realizing that you can fool all the people for some of the time, some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time”. Refuge in evasive, equivocal and non committal reply does not help always. If fortune has throned, crowned and sceptered him to rule the country, his conduct should be above board and impeccable. Whatever he does or says must be res ipsa loquitur. (Thing speaks for itself). Resignation rather than prevarication in ambiguous terms is more honourable exit if and when anything secretly carried under the sanctimonious gown of leadership drops and gets sighted. Since the Prime Minister of the country is thought to be the ethos personified of the nation he represents at national and international level, denying an asset established or defending a trust deed written in 2006 in a font becoming commercial in 2007 is below his dignity and decorum of the office he holds. An Urdu verse may perhaps explain the feeling of a follower about the leader which reads:-

ادھر اُدھر کی نہ بات کر یہ بتا کہ قافلہ کیوںلُٹا
مجھے راہزنوں سے گلہ نہیں تیری رہبری کا سوال ہے

I hope ke basheera verdict likhnay se pehle..ek dafa Justice Khosa ki judgment aur panama review verdict dobara zuroor parhay

Last edited:
So...NS is not bringing any witness in his defense

Iss ne tu kaam bilkol hi asaan kardiya...ye tu koi jhootay gawah bhi nahi laa raha...apnay haqq main..

Exactly...Adliya ka Kaam tu ab Bohut Asaan Hogya hay...
Asli wali "Party" tu ab shruu honay jarahee hay....Inshallah.

Exactly...Adliya ka Kaam tu ab Bohut Asaan Hogya hay...
Asli wali "Party" tu ab shruu honay jarahee hay....Inshallah.

Waqayi.... adliya ka kaam bohatt asaan hogaya.. jab mulzim ki haalat ye ho ke apnay haqq main sacha jhoota ..ek gawah bhi na paish karsakay......tu judge ka kaam tu asaan hi hai..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom