What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I have one question. Can anybody explain.

NS ko and baki sb ko questions pahlay sa e kiu dya lihkay howay ? Kiya NAB k lawyers inka ilawa question pochain gain ?

Lawyers ko chahya k wo direct questions pochain, random ghuma phira ka. Jo jhouta shaks hota hai wo kahi na kahi mistake zaror krta hai. Aisa kiu nahi hou raha ?

Pahlay sa questions milain houn tou they have the time to prepare perfect answer.

Doesn't make any difference coz us ny kuch bhi nahi saboot diya apni safai mn jis ko cross examination ki zarorat pary

As i said earlier success is measured by the public perception at the moemnt.
The Supposedly humiliation of former PMOP is actually galvanizing his support base in leaps and bounds.
Pmln sponsored media houses claim 54% of online supporters of pmln are PAID BOTS you can imagine what the real number may be

There was a sea of journalists today @Farah Sohail
They were blocking the stairs not that i was there at that time :whistle:
@django

Doesn't make any difference coz us ny kuch bhi nahi saboot diya apni safai mn jis ko cross examination ki zarorat pary

Still ask him about dates, ask him about diff business. How they started it, paisay kaha sa ay. Kaha gai. Etc

Parliament and national address mai wo jhot bol chuka hai. Court mai jhout bolnay k apnay consequences houn gain.

Cross examination saboot k bagair nahi kr sktay ?

The Supposedly humiliation of former PMOP is actually galvanizing his support base in leaps and bounds.
Waqai ... Isi ly abb koi minister peshi per saath nahi ata ... Lolz

Still ask him about dates, ask him about diff business. How they started it, paisay kaha sa ay. Kaha gai. Etc

Parliament and national address mai wo jhot bol chuka hai. Court mai jhout bolnay k apnay consequences houn gain.

Cross examination saboot k bagair nahi kr sktay ?
His answere is menu nahi pata ... Mery piyo nu pochy tey mery puter naal pocho ...

Mard ka bachcha woh Haram Khor kaisay ho sakta hay jo:
  • MARHOOM BAAP KI QABAR KAY PECHAY CHUPTA PHIRTA HO!
  • AUR HAR SAWAL PAR BOLAY BHAGORI AULAD SAY POOCHO!
  • Matlab "Maen Koi Jawab Nahee Day Sakta Apnay Haram Kay Maal Ka!"
  • Jo Baiton ko tu Pardais Bhaga daay magar Baiti ko Mazloomiat Kay Leye Sheher Sheher Ghumata phiray
Waqai haram kay Sharif Zaday, Aqal Kay Andhay, Palto Khuttay, Ya Kira'ay Kay Tatto hee aisi Haram Kay Maal Par Pali Mardangi kay deewanay hoo saktay hain!!!

Congratulations @Tameem for another one of your lovely PMLN exposition post, you can take your pick but among the realistic deserving titles for paid PMLN goons, I included Aqal kay Andhay there as I love your self targeting posts too much.

Last edited:

Even from your Naive, skewed perspective, Just answer one simple question:

Who continuously, stubbornly, repeatedly and pompously refused to open 4 constituencies ballots for recounting ???

Was it Khalai Makhlooq who refused or was it A Haram Khor, Na-Ehl Khanzeer Sifat, certified Jhoota who continues to make a mockery of your comprehension at the expense of Pakistan without regard to the Holy Month of Ramadan???

Just watch what shall happen to a Kazib who continues to lie in Ramadan without regard to consequence or wrath of the All Mighty, As if Mocking Devine Justice... Just to save his Haram Maal, Haram Jaidad aur Uss Haram Maal par Pali Aulaad.

Woh haram maal jo iss nay Hukumrani kay Nashay maen Jama kar kar kay jaidad banai jo khud Noon leagui mantay hain kay commissions say banai aur jhoot boltay huway Na Koi Sharam, Na Koi Hayya!!!

@Tameem jo bay-ghairat Ramadan maen bhee jhoot pay jhoot bolta Ja'ay uss par...

LAANAT ULLAHE ALAL KAZIBEEN

So Nawaz has presented Theoretical answer to his own question 'mujhey kuon nikala' in the court instead of providing money trail.

Back
Top Bottom