What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Justice Gulzar chaa gaye :lol::lol: He rejected bail...for Mushtaq Raeesani...former secy finance Balochistan

image.jpg

image.jpg

Kaash saary hi judges aisy hojayein :( Yahan tu ye haal hai ke ek hi hearing main Dr Asim ka naam ECL se nikaal diya jaata hai .. @PakSword @El_Swordsmen @Shane @The Accountant i wish we had more judges like Justice Gulzar, Khosa ...

See “Comedy Circus of Noon Toon” continues with role play of Good/Bad Cop of those whose political life is dependent on Nawaz.

Ahsan Iqbal doesn’t know who issues orders; if DC hasn’t approved operational head’s (SSP) directives of today, then how come same procedure was applied and approved on Sept 25th.

1D0BEFDD-40E9-4E99-97EF-488BC56F2014.jpeg

He should have resigned on not only due to ignorance but also due to the fact that when Yusuf Raza lambasted State within State on the floor of the house Nawaz asked Shahbaz to immediately contact Pasha and Shahbaz flew to Pindi and assured full support to Pindi boys - it’s not even 4/5 years old action of this everyday born jhooti jamhooriyat league (JJL).

Now special Core Commanders Conference is going on; this will give some more ammunition to Parvez Rasheed type darbaris to divert the issue.

Nawaz has confirmed today after Core Committee’s meeting, he wants to be seen as victim, if with so much machinery and resources at his disposal his Govt., and Party can’t make him to be seen as bechara/victim then dissolve assemblies as more the case drags; and if PPP loses its LOP slot (officializing the Shadow Govt., Status to PTI) then PML will be in bigger hole than they want to be in.

Each passing minute is drying up his options, he has also deferred promotion decisions to Grade 22, which he will decide just before the final step of dissolution of assemblies.

Issue that he may face is; SKA might play Junejo’s role than Jamali’s role.

Everything changing in the matter of minutes in our politics - however one may see it; it’s not going to be rosy for $har and his disciples for long long time to come.

Yaad e maazi azaab hai ya rab;)

Last edited:
See “Comedy Circus of Noon Toon” continues with role play of Good/Bad Cop of those whose political life is dependent on Nawaz.

Ahsan Iqbal doesn’t know who issues orders; if DC hasn’t approved operational head’s (SSP) directives of today, then how come same procedure was applied and approved on Sept 25th.

View attachment 429167

He should have resigned on not only due to ignorance but also due to the fact that when Yusuf Raza lambasted State within State on the floor of the house Nawaz asked Shahbaz to immediately contact Pasha and Shahbaz flew to Pindi and assured full support to Pindi boys - it’s not even 4/5 years old action of this everyday born jhooti jamhooriyat league (JJL).

Now special Core Commanders Conference is going on; this will give some more ammunition to Parvez Rasheed type darbaris to divert the issue.

Nawaz has confirmed today after Core Committee’s meeting, he wants to be seen as victim, if with so much machinery and resources at his disposal his Govt., and Party can’t make him to be seen as bechara/victim then dissolve assemblies as more the case drags; and if PPP loses its LOP slot (officializing the Shadow Govt., Status to PTI) then PML will be in bigger hole than they want to be in.

Each passing minute is drying up his options, he has also deferred promotion decisions to Grade 22, which he will decide just before the final step of dissolution of assemblies.

Issue that he may face is; SKA might play Junejo’s role than Jamali’s role.

Everything changing in the matter of minutes in our politics - however one may see it; it’s not going to be rosy for $har and his disciples for long long time to come.

What about constituitional ammendments tht PML N and PPP wNt to pass?

I dont think..its as bad a situation for Nawaz as we seem to think it is..

Did u see accountability court judge's behaviour today? Every one other than maryam was issued non bailable warrants..including captain safdar..howeverr for some unknown and strange reason..princess was issued bailable warrants...and then we expect this judge to give verdict against sharifs? I think sharifs will be acquitted...from these nab references...

Justice Gulzar chaa gaye :lol::lol: He rejected bail...for Mushtaq Raeesani...former secy finance Balochistan

View attachment 429156

View attachment 429157

Kaash saary hi judges aisy hojayein :( Yahan tu ye haal hai ke ek hi hearing main Dr Asim ka naam ECL se nikaal diya jaata hai .. @PakSword @El_Swordsmen @Shane @The Accountant i wish we had more judges like Justice Gulzar, Khosa ...

Yeah, heard the news earlier today, no wonder the bar expect nothing less from The Two but stern justice.

I had a lot of respect for this idiot Ahsan Iqbal. i thought maybe he was truly reflective of his educated background.

Another noora league phand.

I had a lot of respect for this idiot Ahsan Iqbal. i thought maybe he was truly reflective of his educated background.

Another noora league phand.

Your respect was wasted on this idiot. If you look into what happened to the projects in his own constituency (Sports Complex, Stadium, solar street lights... and many more), you will come to know that the Saudi "Iqama" was not for respect and any aqeedat but for a very specific reason.

Your respect was wasted on this idiot. If you look into what happened to the projects in his own constituency (Sports Complex, Stadium, solar street lights... and many more), you will come to know that the Saudi "Iqama" was not for respect and any aqeedat but for a very specific reason.

Merasi cancer and their supporters. They are not with nation but they are with the fat arsed pig.

Acha.. I have a question.. If a bill is passed by National Assembly, but is rejected in Senate...can tht bill still be passed as law..through a joint sitting of the parliament? I have heard it on media..tht bill can be passed through a joint sitting of the parliament..even if its rejected by senate.... Can it really happen? @PakSword @The Accountant @Shane @Realistic Change

Acha.. I have a question.. If a bill is passed by National Assembly, but is rejected in Senate...can tht bill still be passed as law..through a joint sitting of the parliament? I have heard it on media..tht bill can be passed through a joint sitting of the parliament..even if its rejected by senate.... Can it really happen? @PakSword @The Accountant @Shane @Realistic Change

Yes, but in this case it will be SC who will call the last shot.

Really? But how is it possible tht one house rejects it..and still it becomes law?

If a bill is passed by lower house, then Senate has the option (within three months) to adopt or reject it. If adopted, it becomes a law. If rejected then it comes back to the lower house and if the lower house accepts agian then it becomes a law.

This particular law has been passed by Senate already.

If a bill is passed by lower house, then Senate has the option (within three months) to adopt or reject it. If adopted, it becomes a law. If rejected then it comes back to the lower house and if the lower house accepts agian then it becomes a law.

This particular law has been passed by Senate already.

So Senate has no right to reject a bill at all...? If it rejects ..then it can again be passed by national assembly? So what is senate there for? Is it irrelevant? Phir..why ruling parties want majority in senate too? If every bill can be passed just through national assembly? Like PML N doesnt want to dissolve assembly before next march...because of senate elections

I was not asking particularly for this election bill...but i was asking for planned futre ammendments..

I am still flabbergasted at the blatant PMLN media campaign to malign Pakistan Army at every opportunity. They are really Anokhay Ladlay...

Latest being the matter of Rangers deployment. Words like Banana republic and state within state and threats like "I'll sort them out" were used by the interior minister himself.

Nadeem Malik's take:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom