What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Waisy ab..ye london wali baat ke baad...IB chief ka banna zara mushkil hi hai... He has been exposed fully.. Qamar zaman..ne bannay ke baad apnay asal johar dikhaanay shuru kiye thay.. Waisy..jo bhi hai.. Qamar zaman ch ke level ka hi hoga.. Us se ziada ho nahi sakta.. Qamar zaman ch ne koi kasar nahi chori ..NS ko favor karnay main..

Aftab sultan..wohi hain na..jinhon ne Bilal Rasool aur doosray JIT members ke credentials...Hussain Nawaz ko diye thay..NADRA se le kar..?.. us waqt Rauf Klasra said ke i am surprised.. Main ne Aftab sultan ki bhtt achi reputation suni thee..

Aur Rauf Klasra keh rahay thay ke Wajid Zia ke Chairman NAB bannay ke chances hain, lollllll.. Pata nahi..kis dunya main thay..Klasra? lolll.. Kher...wajid Zia tu waisy bhi possible nahi thay.... He is still a serving bureaucrat..

Both PPP and PMLN are ok on Aftab Sultan..

Jab miaan(PMLN) biwi (PPPP) razi tou kia karega qazi (PTI/ Awam/ SC/ Establishment)?

Aftab Sultan hi woh mahaan aadmi hain jinhon ne JIT ko nakon chanay chabwanay main koi kasar nahi chhori thi..

Another attempt to become sayasi shaheed failed. Back to the masters for consultation.

Do you think that the plan is working? I want to see them behind the bars.. But if at least 10 billion dollars are added to Pakistani reserve I am ok even if they are kicked out FOREVER.. The thing is, there are 99% chances that the whole family will be coming back after 10 years and will get their 10 billion dollars back, maybe more..

With nisar back into pmln ranks , it seems that gen bajwa might be playing behind the curtains..

Do you think that the plan is working? I want to see them behind the bars.. But if at least 10 billion dollars are added to Pakistani reserve I am ok even if they are kicked out FOREVER.. The thing is, there are 99% chances that the whole family will be coming back after 10 years and will get their 10 billion dollars back, maybe more..

Everything NS & Co did was a failure. In the past, they got away because they had the backing or support of PA. Not this time though.

Everything is to save the their stashed loot, and nothing else - attempts for sayasi shahadat and NRO both. There is no escape from this avalanche they see coming.

Remove their money and they have nothing left and will never rule Pak again let alone return.

Everything NS & Co did was a failure. In the past, they got away because they had the backing or support of PA. Not this time though.

What makes you think..tht NS doesnt hv support of army leadership this time? U think..Gen bajwa is more anti NS than Musharraf? Musharraf overthrew his govt..still did a deal with him...and Gen Bajwa isnt anti NS at all.... If Gen bajwa and judiciary lets him escape from jail..then it will be the worst form of NRO again.. He will again return, with help of international establishment after 5-10 yrs.. Not Nawaz Sharif..but Maryam Nawaz will return as PM.... who is atleast 10 times more dangerous than her father..

What makes you think..tht NS doesnt hv support of army leadership this time? U think..Gen bajwa is more anti NS than Musharraf? Musharraf overthrew his govt..still did a deal with him...and Gen Bajwa isnt anti NS at all.... If Gen bajwa and judiciary lets him escape from jail..then it will be the worst form of NRO again.. He will again return, with help of international establishment after 5-10 yrs.. Not Nawaz Sharif..but Maryam Nawaz will return as PM.... who is atleast 10 times more dangerous than her father..

Well, Army didn't do anything when Noon's goons attacked SC in 98, even when asked for protection by CJ then. That was a corruption case too.

This time the Army provided ISI and MI support for the JIT.

If Army was backing Nawaz, he wouldn't be here and humiliated to such an extent.

How many statements must the COAS make on their support for institutions to uphold the law and Supremacy of the Constitution?

It's time everyone understands that Dynastic rule in Pakistan is breathing it's last.

As for International Establishment, that leverage on the Army is gone. Stance is clear and hasn't been so clear ever before.

Fight before death is all the corrupt tola can do, they don't have any other option.

Waisy ..aaj jo ye closed door main hearing hui hai... Ye bhtt ghalat hua hai.. Iski accountability court se koi explanation aani chahye.. Klasra bhi aaj program main yehi keh rahay thay ke ye kia chupaana chah rahay hain? Jab SC main hearing open hui..tu ab kiun closed hearing ho rahi hai? Klasra said ke even agar sharif family aur ishaq dar ko saza bhi hogayi..tab bhi ye bura hoga ke ye judiciary ne humaray khilaf closed doors main sazish karrahi karrahi... Klasra was right in saying ke ye judiciary ke apnay liye bhi acha hai ke hearing open aur fair ho...warna judiciary ki apni reputation par farq paray ga.....dono conditions main..whether they are acquitted or convicted.. Dono taraf se baatein sunni parein ge ke closed doosr main hearing kiun hui thee?

Klasra said ... I appeal to monitoring judge to look into this issue..

Lekin phir wohi baat main kahin gi tu sab kahein ge ke repeat karrahi hai.. But monitoring judge..soo rahay hain.. Unhein kisi cheez se koi matlab nahi

Na NAB ke weak refernce se J Ijaz ul Ahsan ko koi farq parta hai..na closed door hearing se...

Last edited:
Waisy ..aaj jo ye closed door main hearing hui hai... Ye bhtt ghalat hua hai.. Iski accountability court se koi explanation aani chahye.. Klasra bhi aaj program main yehi keh rahay thay ke ye kia chupaana chah rahay hain? Jab SC main hearing open hui..tu ab kiun closed hearing ho rahi hai? Klasra said ke even agar sharif family aur ishaq dar ko saza bhi hogayi..tab bhi ye bura hoga ke ye judiciary ne humaray khilaf closed doors main sazish karrahi karrahi... Klasra was right in saying ke ye judiciary ke apnay liye bhi acha hai ke hearing open aur fair ho.lwarna inki apni reputation par farq paray ..dono conditions main..whether they are acquitted or convictd.. Dono taraf se baatein sunni parein ge ke closed doosr main hearing kiun hui thee?

Klasra said ... I appeal to monitoring judge to look into this issue..

Lekin phir wohi baat main kahin gi tu sab kahein ge ke repeat karrahi hai.. But monitoring judge..soo rahay hain.. Unhein kisi cheez se koi matlab nahi

Na NAB ke weak refernce se J Ijaz ul Ahsan ko koi farq parta hai..na closed door hearing se...

The whatever monitoring judge should do more.

مانیٹر نگ جج صاحب سے گزارش ہے کہ کل سے محمد بشیر صاحب کیلئے ناشتہ بھی بنائں اور هو سکے تو رات کو انکا سر دبانے کیلئے ایک بار حاضری ضرور دیں یا کسی مالشے کا بندوبست کر دیں بہتر ہو گا کہ خود حاضری دیں حساس حلقوں کے این آر او کے الزام سے بچنے کیلئے

مانیٹر نگ جج صاحب سے گزارش ہے کہ کل سے محمد بشیر صاحب کیلئے ناشتہ بھی بنائں اور هو سکے تو رات کو انکا سر دبانے کیلئے ایک بار حاضری ضرور دیں یا کسی مالشے کا بندوبست کر دیں بہتر ہو گا کہ خود حاضری دیں حساس حلقوں کے این آر او کے الزام سے بچنے کیلئے

Nahi........ Monitoring judge se guzarish hai ke ..chahy ..accountability court par hamla hojaye... Judge ki pics li jayein..ya ye history ka..behind closed doors..honay wala pehla case ban jaye ya Court room main armed log jayein.. Monitoring judge se guzarish hai ke woh kuch na karein aur ek dafa phir...1997 ki tarah court par hamla hotay huay dekhein..

Last edited:
You have a warped understanding of the Justice System and frankly I am more disappointed at you than the people who voted in NA 120.

This is not a game this is not some political struggle that SC will end up being a party to the case or become a mafia.

Its the fucking JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Justice is Justice. It has no party and no stake. That is why it is called BLIND.

You are just playing into Nawaz Sharifs hand if you think SC is a party to the case.

The more delay it causes the more the narrative 'SC is controlled by someone' will take precedence over the matter at hand.

There is no undisputed power in any country except the Justice System. It is the only undisputed power of any country.

Not to be hard on you par sir parhne likhne ka kia faida hua agar aap ek ryasat ki tashreeh nahi kar sakte?

Btother you are living in a parallel world ... Meanwhile you are saying that justice system is justice system ... Karachi jail is being used as a place to store kidnapped person ... I dont understand why people become so emotional and cannot see the reality that jusdges cannot do everything alone and have to move under the system otherwise we will get into greater mess ...

So you are saying that SC judges should instruct NAB judge to ask for following questions and give folowing verdict ?

I think i am unable to make my simple point that SC is trying to setup a system of accountability and making all the institutes accountable including SC ...

Anyways you can think of me whatever you want

Btother you are living in a parallel world ... Meanwhile you are saying that justice system is justice system ... Karachi jail is being used as a place to store kidnapped person ... I dont understand why people become so emotional and cannot see the reality that jusdges cannot do everything alone and have to move under the system otherwise we will get into greater mess ...

So you are saying that SC judges should instruct NAB judge to ask for following questions and give folowing verdict ?

I think i am unable to make my simple point that SC is trying to setup a system of accountability and making all the institutes accountable including SC ...

Anyways you can think of me whatever you want

I only know that Pakistani system writes everything down. Good bad evil.

So I know what i am talking about

Mubarak ho Ishaq Dar ke han dollar hua hay.:victory:

Now you know his source of dollars.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom