What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Today, I just came to this forum for @Farah Sohail to humbly ask her : Ab kuch tassali hui ya nahin, ya abhi bhi becharey J Ijaz ul Ahsan nishaney per hain? :-)

Aap ki news ke baad se kaafi tasalli hui tu hai..:-).. Ab wait karrahi hun..19th sep ka... Shayad us waqt tak monitoring shuru hojaye..hearing se pehle..ya hosakta hai..uske baad...hoping ke 19 se pehle hi monnitoring start hojaye, lollll..... Anways... Lets wait...and watch.., but kal se..after ur news....phir se hopeful hogayi hon......thanks to you..

Last edited:
Highlight of the day was:

جسٹس اعجا زالاحسن نے کہاکہ ہم نے بہت محتاط ہوکر فیصلہ لکھا، صرف چٹان کی چوٹی دیکھ کر نتائج اخذ کیے، ایسی بات نہ کریں کہ ہم پوری چٹان سامنے لے آئیں اور آپ کو شکایت ہو۔ (جج نے ٹپ آف دی آئس برگ کا محاورہ استعمال کیا)

As expected, they are going down that road. I am quite confident that PMLN will keep on comitting similar follies and then SC will come out and say that ok, now they are "forced" to bring forth the whole "iceberg" so here it is, take it and shove it where you deem fit! :D

Yeh log apni he bongion sa maar khain gy and that seem to be the plan and the proceedings so far have proven that. :lol:

جسٹس اعجا زالاحسن نے کہاکہ ہم نے بہت محتاط ہوکر فیصلہ لکھا، صرف چٹان کی چوٹی دیکھ کر نتائج اخذ کیے، ایسی بات نہ کریں کہ ہم پوری چٹان سامنے لے آئیں اور آپ کو شکایت ہو۔ (جج نے ٹپ آف دی آئس برگ کا محاورہ استعمال کیا)

As expected, they are going down that road. I am quite confident that PMLN will keep on comitting similar follies and then SC will come out and say that ok, now they are "forced" to bring forth the whole "iceberg" so here it is, take it and shove it where you deem fit! :D

Yeh log apni he bongion sa maar khain gy and that seem to be the plan and the proceedings so far have proven that. :lol:

Bongian maarnay ke liye ziada time nahi hai.. Justice Khosa has said tht this hearing will conclude by Friday..as bench will not be available after tht..so only 2 more days..... Is main Sheikh Rashid ki petition bhi hai....

Waisy mera khyal hai ke J Ijaz ul Ahsan iss remark se sirf daraa rahay hain...karein ge nahi aisa..i am sure........Kiun ke sharif family aur unke lawyers pehle hi fair trial ka shor machaa rahi hai..tu woh mazeed reasoning ya observations..apnay verdict main nahi dein ge.. I am sure abt it..

Infact ..i think ke review main J Khosa aur Gulzar ka bhi seperate note nahi hoga.. Waisy hi hoga jaisy 28th August ke verdict/court order par sign kiye thay.. Waisy hi yahan hoga..review main

Because some points hv been made clear today

Justice Khosa said ke hum ne apna faisla badla nahi tha.. 28th july ko hum 2 judges ne ek word bhi extra nahi likha..sirf court order par sign kiye thay.. When Kh Haris said ke hum in 2 ke verdict par review ka nahi keh rahay...inn 2 ne tu case sunaa hi nahi.. Main inn ke saamnay rveiew ke arguments kiun dun? Justice Khosa said ke aap baqi 3 judges ko hi convince karein.... J Ejaz Afzal said ke yehi tu hum aap se kal bhi keh rahay thay ke asal faisla 3 judges ka hai.. Baqi 2 judges ki review main kia...statue ki tarah bethay rahein ge?

Inn sab baaton se lagta hai ke woh 2 judges review ke ooper koi verdict nahi dein ge.. Majority verdict par hi sign kar dein ge bas.

:cheers:

Bongian maarnay ke liye ziada time nahi hai.. Justice Khosa has said tht this hearing will conclude by Friday..as bench will not be available after tht..so only 2 more days..... Is main Sheikh Rashid ki petition bhi hai....

Waisy mera khyal hai ke J Ijaz ul Ahsan iss remark se sirf daraa rahay hain...karein ge nahi aisa..i am sure........Kiun ke sharif family aur unke lawyers pehle hi fair trial ka shor machaa rahi hai..tu woh mazeed reasoning ya observations..apnay verdict main nahi dein ge.. I am sure abt it..

Infact ..i think ke review main J Khosa aur Gulzar ka bhi seperate note nahi hoga.. Waisy hi hoga jaisy 28th August ke verdict/court order par sign kiye thay.. Waisy hi yahan hoga..review main

Because some points hv been made clear today

Justice Khosa said ke hum ne apna faisla badla nahi tha.. 28th july ko hum 2 judges ne ek word bhi extra nahi likha..sirf court order par sign kiye thay.. When Kh Haris said ke hum in 2 ke verdict par review ka nahi keh rahay...inn 2 ne tu case sunaa hi nahi.. Main inn ke saamnay rveiew ke arguments kiun dun? Justice Khosa said ke aap baqi 3 judges ko hi convince karein.... J Ejaz Afzal said ke yehi tu hum aap se kal bhi keh rahay thay ke asal faisla 3 judges ka hai.. Baqi 2 judges ki review main kia...statue ki tarah bethay rahein ge?

Inn sab baaton se lagta hai ke woh 2 judges review ke ooper koi verdict nahi dein ge.. Majority verdict par hi sign kar dein ge bas.

It was always a shot in the dark. Never heard such lame arguments as of Kh Haaris - he was basically saying, "hum nahin maante ke you know law" to five respected judges.

This was discussed in a private meeting cum get together that I had at my house in Islamabad two weeks ago; "How will Nawaz's review petitions will pan out for future course?" Everyone in the room were unanimous "will put every Judge behind their majority decision-even further consolidating the verdict and that will further fortify the eventual line of action of NAB/Investigations"

Now, to some of my very dear personal friends in PMLN; have you guys gained or lost more ground from filing frivolous review petitions?

They now know the result, which most of us had forecasted it weeks ago.

The longer these references drag, the more damage will happen to now clingy Nawaz as well as to the party (PMLN) and hence fast forwarding the split or even coup in the party as well as flying away of "azaad panchi" ;)

Last edited:

It was always a shot in the dark. Never heard such lame arguments as of Kh Haaris - he was basically saying, "hum nahin maante ke you know law" to five respected judges.

This was discussed in a private meeting cum get together that I had at my house in Islamabad two weeks ago; "How will Nawaz's review petitions will pan out for future course?" Everyone in the room were unanimous "will put every Judge behind their majority decision-even further consolidating the verdict and that will further fortify the eventual line of action of NAB/Investigations"

Now, to some of my very dear personal friends in PMLN; have you guys gained or lost more ground from filing frivolous review petitions?

Bhai sahab geobar kay case bhi sunayi wo phir 28 ko chala gaya jab tak geobar ko nah nahi dalti inka propaganda cell khula rahey ga

The longer these references drag, the more damage will happen to now clingy Nawaz as well as to the party (PMLN) and hence fast forwarding the split or even coup in the party as well as flying away of "azaad panchi" ;)

Ofcourse review will be dismissed....but I dont think...judges will give further detailing/reasoning in their review verdict... As J Ijaz ul Ahsan said today ke this was tip of the ice berg but they didnt write further...to not affect trial proceedings.. Kal Justice Azmat ne bhi yehi kaha tha..ke hum ne calculated judgment likhi thee ke trial affect na ho.. So i dont think...judges will go further beyond what they already stated in july 28th verdict because sharifs and their lawyers are already saying ke humein fair trial nahi milay ga..because judges praised JIT..tu aaj bhi J jaz ul Ahsan yehi keh rahay thay ke hum ruk gaye hain..mazeed reasoning nahi di..

Anyways.. Woh ab further reasoning verdict main likhein ya na likhein..thts not as important as monitoring of NAB references.. U expect monitoring to start b4 19th..first hearing...or after tht?

Ofcourse review will be dismissed....but I dont think...judges will give further detailing/reasoning in their review verdict... As J Ijaz ul Ahsan said today ke this was tip of the ice berg but they didnt write further...to not affect trial proceedings.. Kal Justice Azmat ne bhi yehi kaha tha..ke hum ne calculated judgment likhi thee ke trial affect na ho.. So i dont think...judges will go further beyond what they already stated in july 28th verdict because sharifs and their lawyers are already saying ke humein fair trial nahi milay ga..because judges praised JIT..tu aaj bhi J jaz ul Ahsan yehi keh rahay thay ke hum ruk gaye hain..mazeed reasoning nahi di..

Anyways.. Woh ab further reasoning verdict main likhein ya na likhein..thts not as important as monitoring of NAB references.. U expect monitoring to start b4 19th..first hearing...or after tht?

References drag was in reference to NAB references not review petitions. The more back and forth it happens, the more scathing criticism the "dead NAB" will attract.

TBH - not aware of the start date as I write this post, should it change afterwards will definitely post.

References drag was in reference to NAB references not review petitions. The more back and forth it happens, the more scathing criticism the "dead NAB" will attract.

TBH - not aware of the start date as I write this post, should it change afterwards will definitely post.

What more critcism can NAB attract than what they already have? From judges, media..everyone etc....Justice Khosa's initial verdict had scathing critcism of NAB and its chairman..but ye dheet log hain......NAB wont budge unless forced...

Oh ..so u also dont have an idea ..yet ...when will monitoring start? Hmm......As long as its fierce monitoring by J Ijaz ul Ahsan..as u gave this news yesterday..i think it will be worth it......us se tasalli tu hui hai..... But knowing our history..i still get impatient..

Last edited:
us se tasalli tu hui hai..... But knowing our history..i still get impatient..
So jao sis!
bj rahay hein. :)

Allah bahtir kry ga.

As for that remark about tip of iceberg, i am not saying that they will just come out and start talking about the whole thing but it will be PMLN that will forces more and more details to be made public by their follies. Apni jooti apny he sar walai bat ho rahai ha from the very start and the trend will continue. This sort of humiliation will make more and more people realize the truth about PMLN and Co. Eventually, more damaging things will come out, that i am sure about. Time lagy ga, they line have been dropped, the bait have been taken, now the wait to to maximize the catch. Atleast NAB is in the net now for sure, things will get tougher for the current team and a new team (honest one) is likely to emerge. I am quite confident that once the dust settles on this whole issue we will have a properly functioning NAB and all the thugs in jail, INSHALLAH.

What more critcism can NAB attract than what they already have? From judges, media..everyone etc....Justice Khosa's initial verdict had scathing critcism of NAB and its chairman..but ye dheet log hain......NAB wont budge unless forced...

Oh ..so u also dont have an idea ..yet ...when will monitoring start? Hmm......As long as its fierce monitoring by J Ijaz ul Ahsan..as u gave this news yesterday..i think it will be worth it......us se tasalli tu hui hai..... But knowing our history..i still get impatient..

Scathing criticism on NAB was in reference to Monitoring Judge ;)

So jao sis!
bj rahay hein. :)

Allah bahtir kry ga.

As for that remark about tip of iceberg, i am not saying that they will just come out and start talking about the whole thing but it will be PMLN that will forces more and more details to be made public by their follies. Apni jooti apny he sar walai bat ho rahai ha from the very start and the trend will continue. This sort of humiliation will make more and more people realize the truth about PMLN and Co. Eventually, more damaging things will come out, that i am sure about. Time lagy ga, they line have been dropped, the bait have been taken, now the wait to to maximize the catch. Atleast NAB is in the net now for sure, things will get tougher for the current team and a new team (honest one) is likely to emerge. I am quite confident that once the dust settles on this whole issue we will have a properly functioning NAB and all the thugs in jail, INSHALLAH.

Sir Jiii @Arsalan - Tip of the iceberg is super comment to stun entire GG Brigade of Shar.

Once they were stunned like this when they were offered to open Vol 10 and now again today at tip .....

Sir Jiii @Arsalan - Tip of the iceberg is super comment to stun entire GG Brigade of Shar.

Once they were stunned like this when they were offered to open Vol 10 and now again today at tip .....
Yup! That would be an effect as well. Anyway, i am still in a confident mood and hope that better times are coming, InshAllah. As always, lets keep praying and hoping and WORKING for that.

As for that remark about tip of iceberg, i am not saying that they will just come out and start talking about the whole thing but it will be PMLN that will forces more and more details to be made public by their follies. Apni jooti apny he sar walai bat ho rahai ha from the very start and the trend will continue. This sort of humiliation will make more and more people realize the truth about PMLN and Co. Eventually, more damaging things will come out, that i am sure about.

One thing.. I am surprised abt... Who advised PML N lawyers to insist for 5 member bench? Even when 3 judges said tht if this bench changes...its verdict...then court order will auromatically change..still they insisted for 5 member bench.. Athough I have already said tht after comments of judges today.....I dont expect Justice Khosa and Gulzar to write their notes in review verdict..,and they will most likely just sign the court order............but still..only their presence and remarks..during the hearing will be enough to piss off sharifs... Esp J Khosa.... Justice Khosa gave very pertinent and some very lethal observations today too....... Justice Gulzar tu boltay bhtt kam hain..but Justice Khosa will irritate sharifs a lot...on legal points..although he wont comment on JIT related matters ......... Why did they insist for his inclusion...when judges said tht if 3 judges change their verdict......court order will change?

Back
Top Bottom