What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

It seems i am succesfull in annoying and ridiculing pajeets like, that is enough for me.
Ok, very well played, you win... Now gtfo.

There are, thankfully, a lot of real folk about here who are actually really fun to spar with, nevermind the horrible things they may say... diggaj khiladis of the troll game.. I like and respect them, which explains my many years of being on this forum.

You, lungi, are not among them... You, fake bosnian banglades guy... Sorry.. You don't make the cut.. Go to some youtube comment section and play in the little leagues there... Chewtya.

Leave him man. Or ignore him. The guy has deep scars due to his joblessness and PTSD of war. His country is barely 30 year old. I mean, I am older than his country.
I swear I generally guide the occasional unwanted flys and bugs out of my house and into the open instead of spraying them dead... But every now and then you get a persistent leech..

Inko to bc swat them.. This muppet snake doesn't even have venom glands, let alone fangs or pinchers... Fir bhi hero ban raha BKL...

When a doggy ki potty me nikalne waala tapeworm thinks he's a king cobra... Best to let them know they are not.

Can you even dare criticise Pakistani Army in Pakistan?

Of course we can it's a national pastime

It could be much simpler. We could finish or minimize islam in India and let the people be. They converted out of Hinduism, they can choose to become Hindu or become Buddhist. Buddhism in India is strong because a lot of former Dalits have adopted it. So Buddhism has a strong political support as well. Buddhism can be the haven for these folks, keep them safe and give them a political power. Ambedkar became a Buddhist too.

The solution is partition

It was right in 1947 it's right now

Indians hate each other more then we hate Hindus

Forcing all these people together is a disaster

Partition is literally happening across India, economic boycotts have started

There is no way of making these people who despise each other into one state, as hindutva poison spreads so Indian Muslims will understand that Jinnah was right and so was his partition of India

It could be much simpler. We could finish or minimize islam in India and let the people be. They converted out of Hinduism, they can choose to become Hindu or become Buddhist. Buddhism in India is strong because a lot of former Dalits have adopted it. So Buddhism has a strong political support as well. Buddhism can be the haven for these folks, keep them safe and give them a political power. Ambedkar became a Buddhist too.
Better get it done.

The solution is partition
Given that you've repeatedly put forth your solution to our problems as being a second partition.. tell us more, please.

just what parts of India do you want to chop chop now, do all 100% of Indian muslims fit into (and must comply) with your grand plan and will be required to move to Lahore and Dhaka etc ?

do you think that will result in lasting peace in our region if the mullah/momins and gangu/dharmis are proper proper segregated ?

is that even possible ?

how would you account for the naysayers ?

.. abhi itna batao, we'll have more questions for l8rs

Ok, very well played, you win... Now gtfo.

There are, thankfully, a lot of real folk about here who are actually really fun to spar with, nevermind the horrible things they may say... diggaj khiladis of the troll game.. I like and respect them, which explains my many years of being on this forum.

You, lungi, are not among them... You, fake bosnian banglades guy... Sorry.. You don't make the cut.. Go to some youtube comment section and play in the little leagues there... Chewtya.
Now i will not,hindutva watch duty calls.

yeah, your duty to go clean some toilets

ok, you may leave, dismissed
At least I have one to clean.

will not happen untill nazi regime of bharatia does nazi stuff or you and other pajeets condemn such behavior.

Given that you've repeatedly put forth your solution to our problems as being a second partition.. tell us more, please.

just what parts of India do you want to chop chop now, do all 100% of Indian muslims fit into (and must comply) with your grand plan and will be required to move to Lahore and Dhaka etc ?

do you think that will result in lasting peace in our region if the mullah/momins and gangu/dharmis are proper proper segregated ?

is that even possible ?

how would you account for the naysayers ?

.. abhi itna batao, we'll have more questions for l8rs

Fundamentally it's up to indian Muslims to move to areas and create those Muslim majority areas and it's up to indian Hindus to move out

But Kashmir, western UP, Parts of Bengal, western part of Kerala, etc

Moving all Indian Muslims into one state would be impossible but creating a internal partition of India (already happening) and those areas turning into autonomous Muslim states is definitely a possibility

Already Hindus and Indian Muslims are beginning to distance from each other and you are getting towns cities areas which are Hindu or Muslim only

The state is actually beginning to see the danger and is trying to atleast partially placate Indian Muslims but it's all too late now

Fundamentally it's up to indian Muslims to move to areas and create those Muslim majority areas and it's up to indian Hindus to move out

But Kashmir, western UP, Parts of Bengal, western part of Kerala, etc

Moving all Indian Muslims into one state would be impossible but creating a internal partition of India (already happening) and those areas turning into autonomous Muslim states is definitely a possibility

Already Hindus and Indian Muslims are beginning to distance from each other and you are getting towns cities areas which are Hindu or Muslim only

The state is actually beginning to see the danger and is trying to atleast partially placate Indian Muslims but it's all too late now
No more partition dude ,that boat has sailed.
In the Indian provincial elections of 1946, the Muslim League won 425 out of 476 seats reserved for Muslims (and about 89.2% of Muslim votes) on a policy of creating the independent state of Pakistan.

So the manjan you guys try to see that Muslims in India stayed back because they believed in India or love for India some where else. If someone asks for partition , doors will be opened for them to leave or you know what will happen to them irrespective of religion.

No more partition dude ,that boat has sailed.
In the Indian provincial elections of 1946, the Muslim League won 425 out of 476 seats reserved for Muslims (and about 89.2% of Muslim votes) on a policy of creating the independent state of Pakistan.

So the manjan you guys try to see that Muslims in India stayed back because they believed in India or love for India some where else. If someone asks for partition , doors will be opened for them to leave or you know what will happen to them irrespective of religion.

They are Indian Muslims, they have their own homes, own lands, own areas, they are not asking you for anything

They are saying the hindutva state you want or are creating is utterly intolerable and the mirror opposite of what was promised to them as Indians

Indian Muslims, Sikhs or anyone else is asking you for anything they will take their own areas to safeguard their own people and populations from a clear and present danger from hindutva

You can't allow this level of communal hindutva extremism and expect hundreds of millions to either suffer or accept it

Partition will occur and IS occuring one way or the other, even if for a long long time it's nothing more then Muslim areas and Hindu areas, it will create region's

Back
Top Bottom