What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

Attachments

• a57MwDy_460s.jpg
    a57MwDy_460s.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 23
i know for sure that you are pajeet it does not concern me what you think which nationality i am, it shows only your inferiority complex.

then use some, stop doing it in streets, get rid of your culture backwardness.
Look man, I know it has been tough time on you folks. First 1971 you got Tikka'ed. Then in 1990s you got "Serbed" :rofl:
And now joblessness is a bitch!

With 15% unemployment rate, life is hard. We all know how shitty your country and life is.

And it has been like this for sometime now, right? Even before COVID. In 2017 it was like what? 18% unemployment?

I heard your toilet cleaning gig is facing some tough competition?

1663927651098.png

And in 2016 it was almost 30% :rofl:

What an absolute mess of a country to be in!

I mean I was trolling you for being unemployed and I did not know it must be hitting you close home :rofl: Jeez should be careful from now on! Dont want you to go commit suicide now, is it?

Attachments

• 1663927562965.png
    1663927562965.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 35
Look man, I know it has been tough time on you folks. First 1971 you got Tikka'ed. Then in 1990s you got "Serbed" :rofl:
And now joblessness is a bitch!

With 15% unemployment rate, life is hard. We all know how shitty your country and life is.

And it has been like this for sometime now, right? Even before COVID. In 2017 it was like what? 18% unemployment?

I heard your toilet cleaning gig is facing some tough competition?

View attachment 881994
And in 2016 it was almost 30% :rofl:

What an absolute mess of a country to be in!
pajeetland stronk!

Attachments

• ab67616d0000b273b77a7ddbcef76498270c4369.jpg
    ab67616d0000b273b77a7ddbcef76498270c4369.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 20
pajeetland stronk!
Whatever dude!
There is nothing you can do to refute this!

1663927790697.png

:rofl: :lol: :omghaha:

You can apply to construct and operate toilets in India. We are spending 30 billion dollars on it! Thats like 1.5 times GDP of entire Bosnia!

:rofl: :lol: :omghaha:

Jobless bum!

@-=virus=- This is the real reason why he is so fiesty and angst! Imagine 1/3rd of population being out of job for many years! We should pity these people.

cry some more
I am employed so I am fine! I do not need to cry.
I am having nothing but Pity on you man. 30% unemployment! That must be hard, right? Let us know really how you folks lived through that.

I mean people were cursing Modi at 8% or so... imagine 30%!

All Indian folks (@-=virus=- et al) , do not make fun of @mulj . He and his family had a really hard life. Respect that and leave him be. Just ignore him. We should not collect bad-karma.

All the angst, love for Imran etc are his coping mechanisms. Let him have a safe space in PDF.

I am employed so I am fine! I do not need to cry.
I am having nothing but Pity on you man. 30% unemployment! That must be hard, right? Let us know really how you folks lived through that.

Attachments

• FV6mL8VXwAAedFr.jpg
    FV6mL8VXwAAedFr.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 24
Well, then the Nazis will have no excuse to complain last.... You better finish all Muslims, or you will not be spared.

Last edited:
Well, then the Nazis will have no excuse to complain last.... You better finish all Muslims, or you will not be spared.
It could be much simpler. We could finish or minimize islam in India and let the people be. They converted out of Hinduism, they can choose to become Hindu or become Buddhist. Buddhism in India is strong because a lot of former Dalits have adopted it. So Buddhism has a strong political support as well. Buddhism can be the haven for these folks, keep them safe and give them a political power. Ambedkar became a Buddhist too.

Back
Top Bottom