What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

you are also stupid like other pajeets and hard to understand that other normal people around the world hate shitutdva beside other south asian nations.

my IP address is known to mods and i am not using any VPN, now you can continue to be stupid or simply ask any of mods about my residency.
you cleaning toilets for the mujh there, bangla boy ?

:rofl: And then realising that you don't even have enough to buy the next meal and have to depend upon 5000 euro you got from EU on your father's death by COVID?

Man! Pathetic!
do not project pajeetland conditions on civilized countries.

you cleaning toilets for the mujh there, bangla boy ?
you finished your shift cleaning shits in bihar?

:rofl: And then realising that you don't even have enough to buy the next meal and have to depend upon 5000 euro you got from EU in charity on your father's death by COVID?

Man! Pathetic!
Bosnia is not part of EU bro stop making that mistake or people might think you dumb

LOL

I could type out stuff in a 100 different languages here, low iq lungi
ne mozes idiote u par sekundi otipkati recenicu, ali posto si zaostao u razvoju ne razumijes.

Bosnia civilized?
:rofl:

He said, he personally begged EU.
for your country we are beacon of it.

i know that dindu lie in nature but are you that stupid when there is written sentence what i said about covid and it was not near that.

ne mozes idiote u par sekundi otipkati recenicu, ali posto si zaostao u razvoju ne razumijes.
1663925852874.png

ok

At best that shows you can type in Bosnian. Does not prove that you are Bosnian. After living in Canada for few years even Bengali toilet cleaners can string together sentences. :rofl:

Remember, we never doubted that you are living in Bosnia :rofl:

whatever..., go find nearest road to shit just be careful not to be caught, i think it is public offence in Canada for that acts.
I have a house with 5 bathroom. TYVM. Unlike you who has none. Neither house nor bathroom. :rofl:

At best that shows you can type in Bosnian. Does not prove that you are Bosnian. After living in Canada for few years even Bengali toilet cleaners can string together sentences. :rofl:

Remember, we never doubted that you are living in Bosnia :rofl:

I have a house with 5 bathroom. TYVM. Unlike you who has none. Neither house nor bathroom. :rofl:
i know for sure that you are pajeet it does not concern me what you think which nationality i am, it shows only your inferiority complex.

then use some, stop doing it in streets, get rid of your culture backwardness.

ok pajeet.

Back
Top Bottom