What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

no, they are pacified and already dealt with, now go continue to fear your shadow on streets and avoid Sikhs in Canada.
:rofl: Bosnian Pakee telling me to fear sikhs? :rolleyes:

Never been to a Baisakhi festival have you? :rofl:

FYI, I serve in Langar of gurudwara each week. Most of Gyanis here in Canada actually avoid being associated with Khalistan for good reason.

I am fine here.:lol: Unlike poor and unemployed bum like u.

:rofl: Bosnian Pakee telling me to fear sikhs? :rolleyes:

Never been to a Baisakhi festival have you? :rofl:
go whine somewhere else, shitudtva got handled all around the world. even your best allies in past now despise you.

go whine somewhere else, shitudtva got handled all around the world. even your most allies in past now despise you.

bitterwinter whaa ?

lol, stupid lungi.. ran out of hilsa or what ?

Indian Muslims do see what's happening in many Muslim dominated countries including Pakistan; and are generally smarter than the ummah chummahs
And indian muslims made you their ambassador to spread these words?

Hindus are talking on behalf of Muslims makes me think indian muslims can't even protest against genocide...
Like most Indians they are busy bettering there lives via education hard works and enterprise.
Indian muslims are busy saving their lives from hindus and the state.
From time to time a small bunch gets triggered and Muslim community itself works with authorities to catch and set things right.
It more like when they protest oppression they're killed publicly.
I think they know they are humans first, Indian and then Muslims Hindu Sikh Jew Parsi Christian Jain Bhuddist etc
Sweet sugar coated words. might work on uninformed western guy.

dindu, is this someone of your familiy?
:rofl: Lungi Chaap!

And indian muslims made you their ambassador to spread these words?

Hindus are talking on behalf of Muslims makes me think indian muslims can't even protest against genocide...

Indian muslims are busy saving their lives from hindus and the state.

It more like when they protest oppression they're killed publicly.

Sweet sugar coated words. might work on uninformed western guy.
Run Lungi! Otherwise we will do a Tikka khan on your arse!

dindu, something trying to say? are you also miserable expat or you reside in some shithole in dindia.
why are you hiding your identity, bangladeshi boy ?

ashamed of being from there ?

and what do you mean "also miserable" expat ...

just admit you are a Bangladeshi and be done with it, we can spar then on.. but to pretend to be from a whole other country, region, race.. damn.. that is BEYOND pathetic.

step one.. admit you are a lungi.. we'll take it from then on.

Lungi on meltdown!

:rofl:

I know your mother was a whore and you were her pimp. You whore your sister on onlyfans when she is not sucking serbian dick. :rofl:
My god @HydraChess the false flagger is on one post supporting Sikhs and on another
Cheering that a 20 year old sikh girl got killed by a white extremist

Her parents had left for Canada on March 1 after knowing about the incident. Amarjit Singh Saidowal, who is known to the family, told The Indian Express that they came to know that the girl was hit by a Canadian national with a rod on Saturday.

This is what happens when a false flagger Google's the first news that pops up

why are you hiding your identity, bangladeshi boy ?

ashamed of being from there ?

and what do you mean "also miserable" expat ...

just admit you are a Bangladeshi and be done with it, we can spar then on.. but to pretend to be from a whole other country, region, race.. damn.. that is BEYOND pathetic.

step one.. admit you are a lungi.. we'll take it from then on.
you are also stupid like other pajeets and hard to understand that other normal people around the world hate shitutdva beside other south asian nations.

my IP address is known to mods and i am not using any VPN, now you can continue to be stupid or simply ask any of mods about my residency.

Projecting much? PTSD from 1990s is strong or what?

:rofl:

Well, whatever you say. I have to just post this!
This is uniquely Bosnian or what?

Lungi in Bosnia makes perfect sense! First get fucked in 71 and then in 92. :rofl:
i know you genocidal nazi idiot that is best you can to be proud of other people crimes.

on the other hand in civilized world in reality you are less then rat.

Well, he is a failure in life. Thats how he copes.

Remind me tomorrow. I will post couple of my toys and ask our "Bosnian" to show his.
i am just enjoying triggering your pajeet brains.

Its not your residency that we are questioning. Its your ethnicity. Roaches like you should have been smart enough know.
jebem ti mamu i zensko potomstvo posred picke, now go question that.

Back
Top Bottom