What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

Ok let me make it simple for you.your father shared what he had between you and your brother ,your brother spent all his money and he is living with you as you have have a big beautiful house for many years , you allowing him to stay is because you care or love your brother ,but if the brother comes to you and say he wants a share in your property because he has been living with you for so many years ,what will you do ? Be a Muslim and say the truth.

Let me make it simple for YOU

It's all BULLSHIT, Indian Muslims may have supported a Pakistan for Muslims who wanted Pakistan, but they were absolutely against creating Pakistan from the beginning

This isn't a secret, many hated Jinnah for pushing for partition and breaking India

We have been dealing with them for 70 years, we repeatedly told them hindutva would always be a reality, they REFUSED to listen until now

But now partition is happening REGARDLESS of what you or they want, inside India the division is unstoppable

How many die in Gujarat?

Muslims have a population of 200 million plus in India and a fertility rate of 2.5+.
Point being hundreds of thousands have to die for it to be called a genocide because a hindutva said so.

Thats not how things work.

Where did the gujrat massacre occur? Was it in USA in the 1800's?

Where were sikhs murdered in thousands post indira ghandi..... was that in europe in the middle ages?

Hindutva nonsense does not survive very well under even rudimentary scrutiny.
Gujarat and 1984 Delhi were riots and not state sponsored genocides, communal tensions were high during those times. Else you shouldn’t talk of minorities of India atleast.
Question is do you have any toilets or do you still shit in the streets?
Rich coming from River shitters

Question is do you have any toilets or do you still shit in the streets?
Good that you mentioned about toilets!

After Swacch bharat and spending 30 billion dollars, in India only 1.4% people practice open defecation.
As a comparison, Pakistan has 7% of its population practicing open defecation.

Given massive floods in Pakistan and threat of water borne diseases, its going to be hard there.

Brilliant. But hindu boys must also seek muslim girls, so that this cancer may be rooted effectively.
Also the encouragement of liberal muslims can also prove effective.
Nobody’s interested as everyone love their lives over some interfaith marriage BS.

Ambedkar became a Buddhist too.

You say that with pride? ....hillarious.... you have no shame... ambedkar became a buddhist because hindutva is the very definition of dysfunction.

Good that you mentioned about toilets!

After Swacch bharat and spending 30 billion dollars, in India only 1.4% people practice open defecation.
As a comparison, Pakistan has 7% of its population practicing open defecation.

Given massive floods in Pakistan and threat of water borne diseases, its going to be hard there.
Sure sure.... was this research published by the esteemed university of Whatsapp?

Nobody’s interested as everyone love their lives over some interfaith marriage BS.
Are you guys afraid? Go get them all. I seriously hope to see a Islam-less India in near future.

Gujarat and 1984 Delhi were riots and not state sponsored genocides, communal tensions were high during those times. Else you shouldn’t talk of minorities of India atleast.

Rich coming from River shitters
Umm they were state sponsored ....

RSS hindutva talking point 101 works only with imbaciles

River shitter... very imaginative... i am sure the delivery landed as well as you think it did....

You say that with pride? ....hillarious.... you have no shame... ambedkar became a buddhist because hindutva is the very definition of dysfunction.
I say that as a matter of fact. There is no pride or shame in it. Just fact.

Are you guys afraid? Go get them all. I seriously hope to see a Islam-less India in near future.
They are not pokemon to "Get them all". We want their families to leave Islam for good. Thats all.

Sure sure.... was this research published by the esteemed university of Whatsapp?
It is based on survey done by the government of India.

I know for Pakistani in UK its hard to accept but India right now is having 1.5 times GDP per capita (2515) of Pakistan (1562). India is doing fine and have enough money to fund these development activities.

Last edited:
Not interested as we said, else the “darre hue musalman” will murder a few more and then explain whole world how they’re persecuted by evil hindooz.

Are you retarded, Indian Muslims have spent 70 years speaking out against Pakistan, we repeatedly told them what would happen in India

We knew exactly who and what the Hindus were, those mofos said no India is for all blah blah blah

They have only woken up now because of hindutva

They have their OWN LAND, their OWN AREAS, they don't owe you anything, they are safeguarding their own community and defending it against a hindutva extremist communal enemy

What secular???????? India is a communal disaster
Ok let me make it simple for you.your father shared what he had between you and your brother ,your brother spent all his money and he is living with you as you have have a big beautiful house for many years , you allowing him to stay is because you care or love your brother ,but if the brother comes to you and say he wants a share in your property because he has been living with you for so many years ,what will you do ? Be a Muslim and say the truth.
Let me make it simple for YOU

It's all BULLSHIT, Indian Muslims may have supported a Pakistan for Muslims who wanted Pakistan, but they were absolutely against creating Pakistan from the beginning

This isn't a secret, many hated Jinnah for pushing for partition and breaking India

We have been dealing with them for 70 years, we repeatedly told them hindutva would always be a reality, they REFUSED to listen until now

But now partition is happening REGARDLESS of what you or they want, inside India the division is unstoppable
Dude you are all over the place in the same breath you said Muslims supported and also say they were is against creating Pakistan, please decide what they wanted.

You have Pakistan because they voted ,if jinna or Muslim league had not won there would have been no Pakistan, they have equal right as you in Pakistan or BD.

Dude you are all over the place in the same breath you said Muslims supported and also say they were is against creating Pakistan, please decide what they wanted.

You have Pakistan because they voted ,if jinna or Muslim league had not won there would have been no Pakistan, they have equal right as you in Pakistan or BD.

No I'm entirely consistent we Pakistani wanted Pakistan and we created it led by Jinnah

Indian Muslims hated Jinnah they insulted him for decades for breaking India

Indian Muslims are INDIAN
They have their OWN LAND
Own areas

Pakistan is for Pakistani citizens only
The same goes for Bangladesh

As India divides the partition is already a work in action, Indians are spitting poison at each other, and we are using hindutva to further the divide and target Hindus outside of India

Actually Jinnah betrayed Muslims in India. He was voted to power by Muslims in pan british domanion of india. He was so much power hungry that he could not wait for a proper population exchange or a proper partition. All he was able to muster was a "Moth eaten Pakistan" -- his words, not mine!

Afterwards, he made no effort to move Muslims all across India to Pakistan. And then he died without leaving any law to help those muslims in settling in Pakistan.

Know the best part? His OWN ONLY DAUGHTER left him to marry a non-Muslim in India. She was bride of Parsee Wadia family.

LOL! Daughter of Father of Pakistan was neither happy with Pakistan to live there nor happy with a muslim man to marry. She needed India and an Indian man. :rofl: :omghaha:

She was quite a looker!
1663958739810.png

Third from left. Notice no Islamic dress or any hijab or anything remotely like that.

Happily Married to Naville Wadia, a non-Muslim Parsee!
1663958794591.png

Daughter and Father had quite a fall out and he basically disowned her.

The person who broke Domanion of India into two finally had his own family broken. The father of Islamic Nation had his own daughter reject Islam. Karma is a bitch man!

Last edited:
No I'm entirely consistent we Pakistani wanted Pakistan and we created it led by Jinnah

They have their OWN LAND
Own areas

As India divides the partition is already a work in action, Indians are spitting poison at each other, and we are using hindutva to further the divide and target Hindus outside of India
Jinna created Pakistan with the votes of the majority Muslims, without the votes from Muslims in India he would bot have won and there would have been no Pakistan or BD today.

Muslims in indian who want separate country asked the same in 46 and in 47 we gave them Pakistan and BD, if they missed the bus that's not out fault is it. They have to find a place in Pakistan or BD.

All of them can live happily if they keep constitution Supreme and religion below it, that applies to all including hindus , we will kick all out with that mindset.

They have their OWN LAND
Own areas

Jinna created Pakistan with the votes of the majority Muslims, without the votes from Muslims in India he would bot have won and there would have been no Pakistan or BD today.

Muslims in indian who want separate country asked the same in 46 and in 47 we gave them Pakistan and BD, if they missed the bus that's not out fault is it. They have to find a place in Pakistan or BD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom