What's new

Palestinian teenager shot in back by Israeli sniper and killed

RIP

To many, killing human beings doesn't matter anymore.

Sickening...
send them money and weapons just like you send "Freedom" fighters money and weapons in Syria...

HYPOCRITE

I'm reporting you if you derail the thread one more time. Go discuss this in the Syrian forum and avoid making false assertions with the sole purpose of spreading your agenda just as Israelis do.

You're not a serious person to have a serious discussion with. Take a hike.
double standard much? you just ruined my thread about Yemen... haha anyways, Palestinians should only focus on ONE CAUSE, which is PALESTINE... however, they are fighting in wars they have no business in ...

send them money and weapons just like you send "Freedom" fighters money and weapons in Syria...

HYPOCRITE

double standard much? you just ruined my thread about Yemen... haha anyways, Palestinians should only focus on ONE CAUSE, which is PALESTINE... however, they are fighting in wars they have no business in ...

I answered you there because it's such a broad statement and I don't want this thread derailed. If you haven't had a clue there are refugees in Syria who have been affected both by regime and rebels and they are non state actors so their decisions aren't outlawed by Palestinian organizations. I agree Palestinians should not interfere in international conflicts and that's our national position. I can't connect your statement because it leads me to raises many questions and the cause and effect process so it's an useless comment. So you said no such thing about Lebanese or Iraqis interfering in this conflict as well. Double standard much?

I answered you there because it's such a broad statement and I don't want this thread derailed. If you haven't had a clue there are refugees in Syria who have been affected both by regime and rebels and they are non state actors so their decisions aren't outlawed by Palestinian organizations. I agree Palestinians should not interfere in international conflicts and that's our national position. I can't connect your statement because it leads me to raises many questions and the cause and effect process so it's an useless comment. So you said no such thing about Lebanese or Iraqis interfering in this conflict as well. Double standard much?
you're missing my main point here, Palestine is occupied while Lebanon, and Iraq are not anymore.. you see the difference... why would Palestinian fight in Syria instead of fighting in Palestine to free his own country?

and yes there are terrorists from Lebanon and Iraq joined the F$A terrorists... however that is different topic... this is about Palestine...

you're missing my main point here, Palestine is occupied while Lebanon, and Iraq are not anymore.. you see the difference... why would Palestinian fight in Syria instead of fighting in Palestine to free his own country?

and yes there are terrorists from Lebanon and Iraq joined the F$A terrorists... however that is different topic... this is about Palestine...

ROFLMAO, you can't be serious...:what::laughcry:

I'm speaking of Lebanese and Iraqis fighting with the Syrian army. And you knew that was what I intended. Your 'point' is moot.

ROFLMAO, you can't be serious...:what::laughcry:

I'm speaking of Lebanese and Iraqis fighting with the Syrian army. And you knew that was what I intended. Your 'point' is moot.
Syrian army has no foreigners ..... however there are groups that have no connections at all with Syrian army fighting terrorists in Syria, for example there are Iraqis fighting to defend Sayda Zainb ...

Why do I have to do such thing when their Gov't came into agreement to have a dialogue with the Israeli Gov't in the mid 1990s?

You never came into agreement to hold serious talks with the opposition, and thus, the FSA must be armed to the teeth to defend the Syrian people at all cost.

HYPOCRITE

Why do I have to do such thing when their Gov't came into agreement to have a dialogue with the Israeli Gov't in the mid 1990s?

You never came into agreement to hold serious talks with the opposition, and thus, the FSA must be armed to the teeth to defend the Syrian people at all cost.
defend Syrian people? there causing the death of Syrians, if they really defended Syrians they would have stayed out of cities and populated areas, instead they are cowards who use people as human shields and cry for sympathy... anyways.. the west along with their puppets states have always refused peace and dialogue, the Syrian government since first month called for dialogue.. and now Geneva II, F$A terrorists refused to attend, they want more bloodshed...

defend Syrian people? there causing the death of Syrians, if they really defended Syrians they would have stayed out of cities and populated areas

Most of the liberated grounds are either in the country, outskirts, and on boarders. It is unsettling for someone like me to see someone like you denying the fact that the outskirts, and the countryside aren't populated at all! What would you say about what's taking place in major cities as of right now then? :lol:

instead they are cowards who use people as human shields and cry for sympathy

You are now contradicting yourself. First, you argued that the FSA doesn't operate in populated areas, now you are saying they are using people as human shield.

Will you condemn the ever-lasting bombing campaigns by Assad's Air Force? I suspect you do.

the west along with their puppets states have always refused peace and dialogue

As a matter of fact, the West is trying to convince the opposition to hold talks but the latter refuse. The remarkable effort by the West mustn't be ignored, otherwise we are going to be ultra-hypocrites :lol:

How come they're refusing to hold talks between both parties, when they have no power over the issue at first hand!

they want more bloodshed

You still haven't seen a thing yet :) ...

defend Syrian people? there causing the death of Syrians, if they really defended Syrians they would have stayed out of cities and populated areas, instead they are cowards who use people as human shields and cry for sympathy... anyways.. the west along with their puppets states have always refused peace and dialogue, the Syrian government since first month called for dialogue.. and now Geneva II, F$A terrorists refused to attend, they want more bloodshed...

@Yzd Khalifa you are funny, read my post again, you are embarrassing yourself, I said if F$A terrorists cared about Syrian people they would have stayed away from populated areas...they should fight somewhere in the desert were no people are there... not in cities like in Aleppo and Damascus and etc.. and yes the Syrian government has the right to pursuit those terrorists and kill them wherever they are... they are destroying the country with their suicide bombings and sectarian killings... anyways it seems it is something to hard for you to understand since you back bloodshed and war...

Hundreds of Arab kids die because of gun misuse by the Arabs each year. Easier to blame Israel. They can get money and propaganda.

Hundreds of Arab kids die because of gun misuse by the Arabs each year. Easier to blame Israel. They can get money and propaganda.

Are you serious? So next time a civilian Jew gets killed by Palestine we can turn it around and say '' but hey, Hitler killed 5 million Jews. It is always easier to blame Palestine''.

They also crackdown more hard on their Arab brothers. Jordan and Black September

Are you serious? So next time a civilian Jew gets killed by Palestine we can turn it around and say '' but hey, Hitler killed 5 million Jews. It is always easier to blame Palestine''.
This story is BS.

1) They decided that it was an Israeli without any investigation.
2) They claim that Israelis regularly fire for amusement which is total crap. I served in army and never heard about that habit.
3) Finally they say that sniper sit on watchtower. Thats again total crap. Snipers dont sit on watchtowers. I guess he was shot very far from the Israeli positions, but they still wanted to blame Israel, so they said it was a "sniper".

Back
Top Bottom