What's new

Palestinian Resistance Photos

i know it is picture thread but i dont see any bad to show link video
sorry if my post is wrong here admin can remove it

DEATH AMBUSH

watch it it is awesome and has english translation it is abt the mujahid operation
i loved it i watched with popcorn and softdrink

I'm seeing a lot of pictures of ATGMs & MANPADs...but those are worthless. Merkava 4Ms are the only tanks that go into gaza and they all have APS. ATGMs would be swatted out of the sky and ATGM crew's positions would be exposed, and they'll most likely die. Use IEDs, only chance against Merkava 4Ms for now. Also MANPADs are useless as well, Israeli planes fly high, are equipped with ECM pods and flares.

I'm seeing a lot of pictures of ATGMs & MANPADs...but those are worthless. Merkava 4Ms are the only tanks that go into gaza and they all have APS. ATGMs would be swatted out of the sky and ATGM crew's positions would be exposed, and they'll most likely die. Use IEDs, only chance against Merkava 4Ms for now. Also MANPADs are useless as well, Israeli planes fly high, are equipped with ECM pods and flares.

ATGM= Slowing down invasion, targeting other armor/troops
Manpad: Intended for Apache helicopters and works, prevents them from crossing border assisting their troops

They do use IED, once israel goes into the cities you will notice it more. They never go deep in any city, only bomb from air and advance in empty areas or devastated areas largely.

ATGM= Slowing down invasion, targeting other armor/troops
Manpad: Intended for Apache helicopters and works, prevents them from crossing border assisting their troops

They do use IED, once israel goes into the cities you will notice it more. They never go deep in any city, only bomb from air and advance in empty areas or devastated areas largely.
Yeah I understand that, but all it's doing is exposing their positions. APS works b/c of a radar, if the Merkavas are anywhere near the other forces (and they almost always are, Israelis aren't stupid) they'll detect area of attack.

Yeah I understand that, but all it's doing is exposing their positions. APS works b/c of a radar, if the Merkavas are anywhere near the other forces (and they almost always are, Israelis aren't stupid) they'll detect area of attack.

They know how to conceal their selves, don't worry about them.

They know how to conceal their selves, don't worry about them.
It's not about concealment, APS detects the area where the shot was fired. Israelis don't care about the damage, they fire in the general direction with a tank shell = ATGM crew gone.

It's not about concealment, APS detects the area where the shot was fired. Israelis don't care about the damage, they fire in the general direction with a tank shell = ATGM crew gone.

No it doesn't, Israeli army immatures just do heavy firing in general direction they can guess. They never succeed in what you're saying. Hamas doesn't need your advice, they actually have military experience and their combat plan proved effective. There is no AGTM crew like you see in Syria, it's a single person concealed in Gaza and very hard to spot. Even if spotted not possible to target them.

No it doesn't, Israeli army immatures just do heavy firing in general direction they can guess. They never succeed in what you're saying. Hamas doesn't need your advice, they actually have military experience and their combat plan proved effective. There is no AGTM crew like you see in Syria, it's a single person concealed in Gaza and very hard to spot. Even if spotted not possible to target them.
No. Trophy APS does give the direction from where the shot was fired. So do a lot of other APSs. And, in any case, even if it didn't, it's futile to use them against Merkavas, how many tanks were damaged or destroyed in Gaza last year? None that I can think of. As a rule of thumb for the majority of the time, if you can see them, they can see you. No ATGM Hamas uses are indirect fire, and therefore they can be targeted. I'm not trying to knock you guys down, I'm saying this for their own good.

No. Trophy APS does give the direction from where the shot was fired. So do a lot of other APSs. And, in any case, even if it didn't, it's futile to use them against Merkavas, how many tanks were damaged or destroyed in Gaza last year? None that I can think of. As a rule of thumb for the majority of the time, if you can see them, they can see you. No ATGM Hamas uses are indirect fire, and therefore they can be targeted. I'm not trying to knock you guys down, I'm saying this for their own good.

Military professionals don't need advice of people on internet. They are aware of Trophy system and are working to counter it. Anti-tank missiles don't destroy modern day tanks, air strikes or IED's do. Their purpose isn't for destroying tanks, that's not possible.

@Falcon29

There are clashes right now in Jenin, west bank. An Israeli soldier seriously injured.

It seems they wanted to arrest someone, but faced some people resisting them.

Back
Top Bottom