What's new

Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat was 'murdered with polonium'

Doesn't matter weather it's true or not , it's simply an insult to Palestinian arabs!
What is a insult explain me that. 
Doesn't matter weather it's true or not , it's simply an insult to Palestinian arabs!

500 is not right , the picture of the Russian guy is when he is Sick of polonium , the picture of Arafat is when he is not , she's a biochemical engineer , my dad is a doctor.
Im talking about half time of polonium not comparison between arafat and the reporter.

What are you talking about, i lost it.

Did you do the math with the formula of half-life ? or how do you know the initial number 500 is giving you is accurate? she would have copy pasted the exact number if she really did the math...

Did you do the math with the formula of half-life ? or how do you know the initial number 500 is giving you is accurate? she would have copy pasted the exact number if she really did the math...
No and no.
But i dont wanna discuss this issue any longer, there are just not enough evindences to say Arafat was poisoned or not.

There is a possibility, its not me saying this its the rapport from labratory result.

500 cant say 100% Arafat was not poisoned just like you cant say he was 100% poisoned thats what i mean.

The main question should be why did they wait so long to do tests of a possible poisoning.

I think 500 put the number in the wrong part of the formula , it's like the exact opposite ,

I don't know for certain if Arafat was poisoned or not but one thing is for sure and that he was poisoned in Palestine , that picture is when he is in Palestine , not in Switzerland.

No and no.
But i dont wanna discuss this issue any longer, there are just not enough evindences to say Arafat was poisoned or not.

There is a possibility, its not me saying this its the rapport from labratory result.

500 cant say 100% Arafat was not poisoned just like you cant say he was 100% poisoned thats what i mean.

The main question should be why did they wait so long to do tests of a possible poisoning.

I think 500 put the number in the wrong part of the formula , it's like the exact opposite ,

I don't know for certain if Arafat was poisoned or not but one thing is for sure and that he was poisoned in Palestine , that picture is when he is in Palestine , not in Switzerland.
I didnt say he was in switzerland, im talking about the tests made in Switzerland.

can you give your formula and explanation rebutting 500, if you disagree.

500 didn't apply any formula, LOL. He just got the information off of the IAEA fact sheet site about P-210 half life due to radioactivity. 
Pffff Anyone who knows 8th grade physics knows that:

1) Polonium poisoning causes hair drop and can be easily detected. It did not happen in Arafat's case.
2) Poloniums half life time is 138 days therefore no any traces can remain after 8 years.

Arafat died from AIDS.

You pathetic so called 'expert'(propagandist). They aren't just looking at P-210 levels but at the ratio with Pb-206 in which polonium decays. Here's how it works:

The initial dose and level after decay should be compared to the background. In this case, the dose measured was significantly higher than background, suggesting an exogenous source.

And just the use of the term 'half-life' means an isotope can be detectable for thousands of years even.

Last edited:
They murdered him because he rightfully refused to sign camp david "peace" accords.
After his death, what did Palestine get? A coward in Mahmoud Abbas that would sign everything and accomodate every Israeli demand while getting nothing in return.
Arafat, like Hamas today, understood that the only way is to make it costly for Zionist regime to continue their crimes. If they take more land, then inflict pain so they think twice.

Unfortunately Abbas do not subscribe to this theory, but instead bend over backwards to make Israel and USA pleased while more and more of Palestine is eaten away by settlers, which is giving absolutely NO incentive to Israel to change status quo.
Current Palestinian Authority probably collaborated to have Arafat murdered. How else did Israelis get in? Someone had to be in on the inside. Its sickening

What do you expect from Zionists, the same people who assassinated this Swedish diplomat who saved 31,000 Jews during because he disagreed with the Zionists on their terrorism and declaration of their own cities on Palestinian land. And one of the assassins later becomes the prime minister of Israel. Go figure.

Folke Bernadotte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They murdered him because he rightfully refused to sign camp david "peace" accords.
After his death, what did Palestine get? A coward in Mahmoud Abbas that would sign everything and accomodate every Israeli demand while getting nothing in return.
Arafat, like Hamas today, understood that the only way is to make it costly for Zionist regime to continue their crimes. If they take more land, then inflict pain so they think twice.

Unfortunately Abbas do not subscribe to this theory, but instead bend over backwards to make Israel and USA pleased while more and more of Palestine is eaten away by settlers, which is giving absolutely NO incentive to Israel to change status quo.
Current Palestinian Authority probably collaborated to have Arafat murdered. How else did Israelis get in? Someone had to be in on the inside. Its sickening
Arafat made a big blunder by not signing the camp David peace accord, he got back about 98% what he asked for during the negotiation , but he lacked the political courage that his Israeli counterpart had...and left the Palestinian with nothing to negociate for now. But that is the character of Arab leaders...When assad Father was asked on Arafat refusal to sign, he replied his interlocutor, an American Ambassador, Arafat doesn't have the power to sign...If he was targeted for death, we have to look somewhere else...I don't see Israel killing him when they get to keep everything they had given him for his signature...
Arafat died of AIDS.

Back
Top Bottom