What's new

Palestinian - Israeli peacetalks

The PA, Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, and to some extent the UAE and Morocco recognize Israel as a state.

KSA doesn't own the ME to dictate what should Iran do or whatever state do, as long as Hamas is out of the way, I think everything is clean and neat, at least for now.

Israel should choose wether to put its ideology against its nation or vice versa, your sworn enemies have never been as dangerous as what they are now, fanatics armed with nuclear weapons will bring nothing but destruction. Not to mention the EU reluctance to fund your country's projects.
Theoretically, yes.

But what about Jerusalem, so-called 'Palestinian refugees', and the recognition of Israel as a Jewish State?

If they kill abu-mazen then that means even more power to hamas , the whole west bank would go pro-hamas

Exactly... Let's say we can sign on an agreement with Abu-Mazen, but his successor would probably spit on it.

Let's assume Jerusalem is the capital of both, because there is already a wall in Jerusalem, and let's assume Abu-Mazen declared that he recognizes the State of Israel.

And then, suddenly, a "Palestinian Spring" erupts, and some crazy bastards kill the 'traitor' Abu-Mazen, denounce all agreements, and demand the 'liberation of the whole Palestine'.

My answer was serious. There are some empty lands bordering the PA. There are also lots of empty lands in the Negev, bordering Gaza Strip.
To prevent such a problem,right after the agreement all the important Arab states(Jordan and KSA,GCC)should recognize the state of Israel.
If a garantor(USA and GCC) from both sides makes sure all agreements stay as they are in cases of assassinations or simular probems.
There should also be a UN resolution about this issue.

To prevent such a problem,right after the agreement all the important Arab states(Jordan and KSA,GCC)should recognize the state of Israel.
If a garantor(USA and GCC) from both sides makes sure all agreements stay as they are in cases of assassinations or simular probems.
There should also be a UN resolution about this issue.

Why would Hamas, Islamic Jihad e.t.c give a damn about it?

where? I looked Wikipedia said she was a secular jew from Poland , Italy and lithuany

haha , ok , I thought it was a Freudian slip
When i find the link ill post it.

Why would Hamas, Islamic Jihad e.t.c give a damn about it?
Who cares about Hamas,Islamic Jihad etc.
The garantors have to make sure they behave.
If not,you know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom