What's new

Palestinian Armed Forces

Who they follow or they are just badr forces Zionist border guards are they allow the resistance to fire a rocket at israel or they just like dahlan and Abbas and Arafat traitors

Who they follow or they are just badr forces Zionist border guards are they allow the resistance to fire a rocket at israel or they just like dahlan and Abbas and Arafat traitors

I don't know and i don't care, i just wanted to start a new thread since there's already a thread about Hamas

What do you want to suggest? Why correction ? They are not "West bankers" west bank it's not a country , they are Palestinians my friend, on their palestinian land .
By the way , I'am surprised , they are very well equiped :cheers:

What do you want to suggest? Why correction ? They are not "West bankers" west bank it's not a country , they are Palestinians my friend, on their palestinian land .
By the way , I'am surprised , they are very well equiped :cheers:

These are PA security force and they aren't allowed to arm themselves with anything more than what you see.

Their job is doing political arrests and oppressing Hamas/PIJ activists and supporters.

I think this is pretty trollish by JUBA. It didn't upset him in the first place of the thread on Palestinian resistance fighters(Actual military forces) who were made up off Hamas, PIJ, PFLP, Fatah as well.

Back
Top Bottom