What's new

Palestinian Armed Forces

These are PA security force and they aren't allowed to arm themselves with anything more than what you see.

Their job is doing political arrests and oppressing Hamas/PIJ activists and supporters.

I think this is pretty trollish by JUBA. It didn't upset him in the first place of the thread on Palestinian resistance fighters(Actual military forces) who were made up off Hamas, PIJ, PFLP, Fatah as well.

Why you think this thread is "trollish" ? i don't pick sides in the internal Palestinian dispute between Hamas, Fatah, or PA, i started this thread since there's already a thread about Hamas, which i also posted several picture of Hamas soldiers in that thread as well.

Why you think this thread is "trollish" ? i don't pick sides in the internal Palestinian dispute between Hamas, Fatah, or PA, i started this thread since there's already a thread about Hamas, which i also posted several picture of Hamas soldiers in that thread as well.

Only because they aren't armed forces. Doesn't really have to do with Arab defence they only have security presence in few a areas in the West Bank authorized by the Israeli government for only one purpose.

Fateh and Hamas,

You both get your act together.

386645034_2411e59d2a_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom