What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

I see some fools are happy. Soon Israel will completely destroy Gaza.

Israel was looking for a reason to destroy Gaza.

Hamas is helping Israel.

If you are not stupid, you can guess what will happen next.
Do you think it is fasle flag? is Israeli PM doing bad politically? I mean I heard he was facing a lot of opposition.. so perhaps, he let it happen.. as it doesn't make sense..
1) Iron Dome had nearly a 100% success rate and all of sudden it is 0% now.
2) Why no immdediate IAF response and how isreali border forces easily got overrun.

Last edited:
Do you think it is fasle flag? is isreali PM doing bad politically? I mean I heard the was facing a lot of opposition.. so perhaps, he let it happen.. as it doesn't make sense..
2) Why no immdediate IAF response and how isreali easily got overrun.
Of course.. they have reason to destroy Gaza.

Do you think it is fasle flag? is isreali PM doing bad politically? I mean I heard the was facing a lot of opposition.. so perhaps, he let it happen.. as it doesn't make sense..
2) Why no immdediate IAF response and how isreali border forces easily got overrun.
Such pathetic, when you're shocked Allah(SWT) makes brave soldiers and grants them victory, you out of hypocrisy claim it's all imaginary.

Allah(SWT) also gave victory to the Prophet(SAW) and the Muslims despite being outnumbered. Hamas haters got a huge slap in the face today. And Allah(SWT) will grant victory to the resilient. This thread was opened a month before this happened .... We believe in The Creator of the Universe and the Seal of the Prophets Mohammed and the Messiah Isa Ibn Maryam. None of that is fake ....

Of course.. they have reason to destroy Gaza.
Gaza's been destroyed for a long time....

Such pathetic, when you're shocked Allah(SWT) makes brave soldiers and grants them victory, you out of hypocrisy claim it's all imaginary.
'Miracles' seldom happened. Msulims threw everything in Badr so Allah helped them specially. In Uhad, just one mistake and Muslim suffered a lot even Holy Prophet SW. In Hunain, just a few new-Muslim said 'who can defeat us today' due to their number.. they nearly lost it until they repented and said astagfar.

In this day and age, Miracles are rare anyway. You should gauge the reason first.
We believe in The Creator of the Universe and the Seal of the Prophets Mohammed and the Messiah Isa Ibn Maryam. None of that is fake .
Then follow their path and at least don't celebrate or justify the killing of women and children. But judging by your comments, I think you are a young person who will take time to understand it.

Damn, I didn't see it coming, total failure of the Israeli intelligence services, the attack seems well coordinated, total chaos in southern Israel.

'Miracles' seldom happened. Msulims thre everything in Badr so Allah helped them specially. In Uhad, just one mistake and Muslim suffered a lot even Holy Prophet SW. In Hunain, just a few new-Muslim said 'who can defeat us today' due to their number.. they nearly lost it until they repented and said astagfar.

In this day and age, Miracles are rare anyway. You should gauge the reason first.

Then follow their path and at least don't celebrate or justify the killing of women and children. But judging by your comments, I think you are a young person who will take time to understand it.
Not a single child was killed. Please don't play moral high ground becuase sadly our Muslim brothers and sisters are busy ravaging and raping eaching other almost in every Muslim country .... And when Azerbiajan does war on Armenia no one said anything .... Hamas does it against the worst supremaicst facists on the planet and we get cries which derived from jealousy first and foremost because Muslims too scared to fire a bullet at Israel....

Hamas has captured 35 Israeli soldiers as of far (per Israeli preliminary estimates) ....
The head of the Sha'ar Haningev settlement was killed in the Gaza Envelope.Among the dead are Israelis

#عاجل القناة 12 العبرية:
مقتل رئيس المجلس الاقليمي شاعر هنيغف خلال اشتباك مع عناصر حماس في الغلاف

#Breaking Channel 12 Hebrew:

The head of the Regional Council, Shaar Hanegev, was killed during a clash with Hamas members in the cover

Last edited:
A good Israeli is a dead Israeli. After rocket attack on Zionists

3937057.jpg

Screenshot_20231007-110530_Samsung Internet.jpg

Israeli soldiers surrounded and captured by Palestinians
Screenshot_20231007-111429_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hebrew sources claim this attack was coordinated with Iran's IRGC.

Palestinian special forces stormed Sderot, they are fighting on the streets of this occupied city.

Israelis evacuating their fighter jets from the nearby air bases
Screenshot_20231007-112600_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231007-112557_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231007-112554_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231007-112552_Samsung Internet.jpg

Zionist swines scaping the conflict zone
Screenshot_20231007-112128_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231007-112124_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231007-112104_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231007-112122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sirens being heard evey where in occupied lands.

Palestinians in west bank ready to enter the occupied lands.

Multiple explosions rock Israel's one of the largest oil refineries. Boooooooooom
Screenshot_20231007-112904_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231007-112925_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom