What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

One of Israeli soldiers taken alive to Gaza:

Jewish barbarians cut off the internet in Gaza. Jewish Barbarians are actually going to trigger a worldwide religious war. Muslims need to prepare. Jewish barbarians crossed all red lines by murdering Palestinians and attacking the third holiest site of Islam.
Any Jewish genocide of Palestinian people of Gaza will be met with genocide of all Jewish people in the Middle East and elsewhere.
Hezbollah will intervene, so will rest of region. Jews are going to recieve their punishment for hatred of God and rejection of the Messiah Ibn Maryam(AS). Jews must proceed very carefully.

I see some fools are happy. Soon Israel will completely destroy Gaza.

Israel was looking for a reason to destroy Gaza.

Hamas is helping Israel.

If you are not stupid, you can guess what will happen next.

I see some fools are happy. Soon Israel will completely destroy Gaza.

Israel was looking for a reason to destroy Gaza.

Hamas is helping Israel destroy Gaza.

If you are not stupid, you can guess what will happen next.
Since when is it acceptable for Jews to murder and ravage Christians and Muslims in the region and attack their holy sites? You will say this till when? I can assure you Jews will see something they never seen if they destroy Gaza. This Jewish savagery won't be tolerated any longer.

If only they get help from Iran, Syria etc.. Anywya, Isreal will take back its lost territory soon and will be brutal on Gaza.. Hamas should capture as many soldiers as possible.. All fights have a political solution.. these will help in the bargain.

Hamas will not get a 2nd chance like this.. It is like 65 or Kargil..

Anyway, so who attacked Syria,? was that Isreal?

If only they get help from Iran, Syria etc.. Anywya, Isreal will take back its lost territory soon and will be brutal on Gaza.. Hamas should capture as many soldiers as possible.. All fights have a political solution.. these will help in the bargain.

Hamas will not get a 2nd chance like this.. It is like 65 or Kargil..

Anyway, so who attacked Syria,? was that Isreal?

Yes hostages are very important for Palestinians right now

Anyways these are unprecedented scenes. Something at least I never saw before

Unless, Hamas goes so far that IAF and markava are redundant, it will lose.
Since when is it acceptable for Jews to murder and ravage Christians and Muslims in the region and attack their holy sites? You will say this till when?
SInce when Muslims have to follow anything else but Islam? if they did wrong then you mustn't. If it was for revenge, good luck. If it is Jihad then follow Islam and don't harm women and children.. Better take them prisoners.

SInce when Muslims have to follow anything else but Islam? If it was for revenge, good luck. If it is Jihad then follow Islam and don't harm women and children.. Better take them prisoners.
Really, you guys which war crimes background unprecendeted in Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, etc... talking about rules of Jihad. We followed rules of Jihad. Adult Males get executed as they execute our adults, women and children. These soldiers are the most moral soldiers on the planet. There is no comparison.

I couldn't even imagine... How did Iseal let it happen
Israel didn't let it happen, Hamas by grace of Allah achieved these victories.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom