What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

Kam sanaa enta? It's just a simple question. W t3ref el Maghreb yakoon sadiq el Israil,n3am?
Na7no no7ibo yahud walakin yahud maghareba.
Do you get it?
We love the moroccan jews the r our neighbours we protect them just like any other muslims.
But we dont support jews who kill palestinians in israel. Is that hard to understand?
Our king will tell you the same thing

Na7no no7ibo yahud walakin yahud maghareba.
Do you get it?
We love the moroccan jews the r our neighbours we protect them just like any other muslims.
But we dont support jews who kill palestinians in israel. Is that hard to understand?
Our king will tell you the same thing
yala tamam,wlakin kam sana enta?

Sorry,I disagree. I don't think that it's the same.
Imagine this situation:
Members of a cult (man,woman,old and young) from another street (with the excuse of being there thousands years ago) raid your house, kill your family members from kids to elders, occupy part of your house and repeat their actions every now and then.

Then someone lectures you that you have no right to attack these murderers cause they are civilians

Imagine this situation:
Members of a cult (man,woman,old and young) from another street (with the excuse of being there thousands years ago) raid your house, kill your family members from kids to elders, occupy part of your house and repeat their actions every now and then.

Then someone lectures you that you have no right to attack these murderers cause they are civilians
Why do you call them a cult?

the exact thing people of Ukraine taught

lack of discipline . just think what a hostage is lost here . how many Palestinian could have freed if he was imprisoned
He died in combat -- firefight. Not captured.

This is the right thing to do - Muslims should treat women with respect.

There was this incident - reflects badly on Muslims.
VideoCapture_20231007-175444.jpg

They killed a bunch of kids hiding in their room, I heavily censored it and made it black and white. Bloodbath. But Gaza will have 100,000 times more blood now.

Palestinians need more weapons. All muslim countries should help them.

If they have good weapons they can destroy jewish terrorist organization (israhell)

View attachment 959005
They killed a bunch of kids hiding in their room, I heavily censored it and made it black and white. Bloodbath. But Gaza will have 100,000 times more blood now.
The rat is commenting from inside a rat hole called bunker.

This time around Hezbollah will arm Palestinians in Lebanon to the teeth. Let's see how you resist a land force from your north and south.

Why do you call them a cult?
Because they are the expelled rats from Europe.

Back
Top Bottom