What's new

Palestine one - Israel Zero

the Jews have long been persecuted for no reason they deserve there land and are entitled to Israel i support Israel 100% long live Israel :enjoy:

So it is okay for them to persecute Palestinians?? If killing and massacring and scaring the people living in a land is a call for entitlement then you sir need some mental examination.

Why Israeli are crying here..They have seen the moral support of world. They think world is blind and dont see their aggression

Why Israeli are crying here..They have seen the moral support of world. They think world is blind and dont see their aggression

You see these victories are a thousand times stronger than a rocket fire cracker launch which Israelis jump in joy for. These kinds of victories are real victories.

King David was Jewish king who fought with Philistines.

What are you saying?? King David fought against Philistines not with them.

On the topic, the Indian support to this vote, should not undermine Israel-India friendship. India has a stated stance that
only Israel and Palaestine can solve their issues with peaceful means not by coercion. India doesn't support Palestine or Israel
India will only support the decision that both party reach together.

Congratulations ladies and gentlemen Palestine has officially been elected as a member of UN agency UNESCO.Thanks to India for supporting the bid. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Congratulations everyone there still is a Hope, A Ray of Light for the historically oppressed people of Palestine.
palestinian-flag_001.jpg

So it is okay for them to persecute Palestinians?? If killing and massacring and scaring the people living in a land is a call for entitlement then you sir need some mental examination.

where in my post did i justify that?

besides its there punishment when these cowards launch rocket attacks on school buses with children or they do suicide bombings against innocent civilians don't expect to be treated with love expect to be punished and what you said at the end of your sentence take a look at the mirror Mr. Hamas supporter the civilians are just unfortunately caught in the middle real men don't hide behind civilians i have no sympathy for idiots who give there lives for 72 virgins

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

There land ???? They don't/didn't own any lands.

keep up your denial the Jews are entitled to there land they have been persecuted for long enough they deserve a safe sanctuary and that is Israel where they will not be persecuted and noone gives a flying sht what OIC or Arab league says if you have a problem then take it up with them the worlds smallest religion whooped the worlds 2nd largest religions a$$ in all of its conflicts long live Israel!!!!!!

Israelis are last ones who care about these news. For 62 years UN automatically votes for Arabs no matter whats the cause. One more pro Arab UN vote - one less, does not change anything.

Seriously now, how many more years do you think Israel will survive ?
One year more than Egypt.

Haha. Next time, better luck Israel. After all, oil is oil, and we Arabs got it :)

Pff, what a joke 500. UN created your country.

UNO influenced by Arab oil? don't you think it is over exagerated?
take an exemple: Russia is not depening on Arab oil. Why they vote for?
Australia needs oil: they vote against.
Italia depends very much north africa arab states: they vote against.
It is not that simple.

It is not that simple.
Well, yeah it is.
Russia - Votes usually against anything seen as America`s wish, they are the main allies of all American enemies.
Italy has quite a few sources of oil - Libya, Canada, USA, all former colonized African countries, even Russia.
Australia has the same options.

It`s not that simple obviously but it is far easier to vote against Israel to please Arabs than to vote for Israel and take the risk of angering Arab nations.
This vote was for what is right but hard and what is easy, most countries choose the easy way.

I mean, why anger Arab countries when you don`t have to? It`s not like Israel is a monster size economy, there won`t be much fallout for most countries that vote against Israel.

It is not that simple.
When I said "oil", I did not mean just oil per se, but also weapon contracts (through oil money), investments (through oil money) etc etc.

BBC News - 'Hackers' cut Palestinian phone and internet systems

The main phone network in the West Bank and Gaza has suffered a sustained attack by computer hackers, the Palestinian Authority (PA) says.

It says most of the Palestinian territory has lost internet service.

PA spokesman Ghassan Ghattib said the attacks started in the morning and came from multiple sources around the world.

He said he did not know if the hacking was linked to the Palestinian leadership's successful bid to get membership of Unesco on Monday.

The move by the UN's cultural and scientific organisation was strongly criticised by Israel and the United States.

The US immediately announced it was cutting off all of its funding to UN body.

Prolonged lack of access to the internet would prove costly to many Palestinian businesses.

The PA says the crash has been caused by computer hackers sabotaging the Paltel telephone network. Engineers are working to resolve the problem.

:disagree:

where in my post did i justify that?

besides its there punishment when these cowards launch rocket attacks on school buses with children or they do suicide bombings against innocent civilians don't expect to be treated with love expect to be punished and what you said at the end of your sentence take a look at the mirror Mr. Hamas supporter the civilians are just unfortunately caught in the middle real men don't hide behind civilians i have no sympathy for idiots who give there lives for 72 virgins

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

keep up your denial the Jews are entitled to there land they have been persecuted for long enough they deserve a safe sanctuary and that is Israel where they will not be persecuted and noone gives a flying sht what OIC or Arab league says if you have a problem then take it up with them the worlds smallest religion whooped the worlds 2nd largest religions a$$ in all of its conflicts long live Israel!!!!!!
Well, i understand an Israeli saying that, but why would an Indian keep saying the same lies as an Israeli ? I don't get it, maybe you just don't know... Anyway, that might educate you about the whole subject... George Galloway - Palestinian Rights / Israel - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom