What's new

Palestine one - Israel Zero

I wonder which Palestine was accepted into UNESCO: one of West Bank or one of Gaza? Or maybe one in Damascus? I doubt those who voted for it know.

Israel never had any unconditional support of EU and US.

Palestine in Palestine. West bank and Gaza are just... temporary... Better hold on to that second passport 500. LoL

Palestine in Palestine. West bank and Gaza are just... temporary... Better hold on to that second passport 500. LoL
You see, I was right, you dont even know what you support.

P.S. "Palestine" is Hebrew world nothing to do with the Arabs, Arabs called is Syriya al Janubya - Sourthern Syria.

You see, I was right, you dont even know what you support.

P.S. "Palestine" is Hebrew world nothing to do with the Arabs, Arabs called is Syriya al Janubya - Sourthern Syria.

Exactly Palestine is an ancient civilization on its own right. Just because the people there changed their language to Arabic does not make them any less "Falsteenis". So when jews went to Europe and changed their spoken language to their respective countries they are no longer jews?? Same logic.

500, i have a question for you, do you guys really believe that Israel will continue to exist forever ?

No, in 5 billion years the Sun will turn into the red giant and burn the earth together with Israel :(
Exactly, so why don't just leave now and give the Palestinians the lands you stole ?

500, i have a question for you, do you guys really believe that Israel will continue to exist forever ?

It will be when the water in the Sea of Galilee has almost dried up... Jordon :hitwall:

the Jews have long been persecuted for no reason they deserve there land and are entitled to Israel i support Israel 100% long live Israel :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom