What's new

PALESTINE AMBASSADOR TO PAKISTAN: ‘KASHMIRIS AND PALESTINIANS ARE ONE’

We changed because you backstabbed us by interfering in Kashmir at the behest of pakistan.
OIC and arab nations and now your ambassador meddling in our internal affairs.
Before that we were supporting Palestine, you just lost another friend, by getting into things which are unrelated to you, that is called shooting oneself in the mouth!

and nobody could care less about your floundering stance and your incredibly blatant psychological insecurities vis-a-vis the Kashmiri nation

and nobody could care less about your floundering stance and your incredibly blatant psychological insecurities vis-a-vis the Kashmiri nation
Then you shouldn't ask why India is not supporting Palestine as this is we have no stake in Isral and Palestine conflict.

Who the hell are you fooling every body knows how pro Israeli you guys are....
Check, In past India Supported Palestine, Indira Gandhi called Yaseer Arafat her brother and he called her sister, but when it came to Kashmir, instead of supporting us, he supported the separatists, that is what we got for supporting Palestine,
All we got for supporting Palestine was slap on our faces by the same Palestine leaders who were meddling in our Internal affairs.
Good riddance we changed our foreign policy and got closer with ISRAEL later which helped us a lot.

All I can say is Thank you MR AMBASSADOR. You just told us what our position should be. A big THANK YOU for that.

And Pakistanis are to be lauded for keeping Osama Bin Laden.
Yep, we all are totes excited about it. We all visited him on weekends, fun guy. All 180mil of us.

Because India is close ally of Israel, India has great role to play here.WHen you guys recognized Palestine, on the other hand Israel is your close ally, so it should be you who makes the deal. Taking neutral stance shows you do not care about civilians. you guys even claim India is super power ( by many indian members and indian media)

We dont claim that we are superpower except some idiots .But we have power.
And we dont care about some war in ME. We always support Palestine and it will remain in future.But we have limitation and we cant ignore our national interest and priorities on the basis of some commitment.
We have only one aim ,our national interest and security.

Then you shouldn't ask why India is not supporting Palestine as this is we have no stake in Isral and Palestine conflict.

open your eyes and tell me where I asked that :what:

Check, In past India Supported Palestine, Indira Gandhi called Yaseer Arafat her brother and he called her sister, but when it came to Kashmir, instead of supporting us, he supported the separatists, that is what we got for supporting Palestine,
All we got for supporting Palestine was slap on our faces by the same Palestine leaders who were meddling in our Internal affairs.

because the world doesnt revolve around you or your indian people, nor should it

it was a principle stance based on the aspirations of Kashmiri peoples, not based on the insecure sensitivities of you and your people

Good riddance we changed our foreign policy and got closer with ISRAEL later which helped us a lot.

wish they could've been of more help on 26/11......israeli govt. officials had some rather unflattering words for your NSG "crack commandos"

I don't consider PA my leaders. They are stooges. Nevertheless, Palestinians should support the Pakistani struggle just as Pakistan supported our. And the massive Pakistani public support to our cause deserves more than this.

No offense to Indians though.

Are you kidding me till 1990s we supported PA issue completely & even did not recognize Isreal till the early 1990s
Through ought that time all we got in return from Arabs & you was Betrayl & Backstabbing while the Isrealis constantly supported us

Who the hell are you fooling every body knows how pro Israeli you guys are....

Oh too bad.
Just google about our relation with Israel.We whole heartedly support Palestine and their cause since 1947 and frontrunner was our former PM Jawaharlal Nehru.And kept it like that way till 1992 even if we cheated several times by Arab leaders in the name
Pakistan and their unwanted interefere in our internal issues.These Arabs underestimate our patience.
Israel did something for us that Arabs didnt do for us.They helped us in our difficult time.
In sense they are good for our national interests.And that is why a relation that started from 1992 evolved like this in to an advanced level.

because the world doesnt revolve around you or your indian people, nor should it

it was a principle stance based on the aspirations of Kashmiri peoples, not based on the insecure sensitivities of you and your people

wish they could've been of more help on 26/11......israeli govt. officials had some rather unflattering words for your NSG "crack commandos"

Principled stance means zilch in real-politick. Any even if it meant something, we aren't rich enough to hold a principled stance over and above our National Interests.

Oh and btw, maybe the 'unflattering words' flattered the NSG commandos, but it sure as hell wouldn't beat the high the SSG commandos felt while enjoying the bon-fire in their military bases :Kamra and Minhas if memory serves right. You don't actually get to sit on a $100 million bon-fire very often, do you? I think they got it twice....

You see everybody can go off topic, not anybody can stick to it.

And we want to give priority for our national interest.If Palestines cant at least away from our matters the we also dont want to support them .
Really ??
where did you get that info?
Please gimme a link.

And we want to give priority for our national interest.If Palestines cant at least away from our matters the we also dont want to support them .

I feel that if you were to ask them - they'd probably say your support to them means little to nothing quite frankly

Really ??
where did you get that info?

Really

WikiLeaks: Pakistan tipped off Israel on terror threats in India Israel News | Haaretz

Please gimme a link

Israeli experts slam meek response to terror : Latest Headlines, News - India Today

Israel calls Indian forces unprofessional

p.s. not my interest to flame bait here; just stating facts

Last edited:
I feel that if you were to ask them - they'd probably say your support to them means little to nothing quite frankly

Really

WikiLeaks: Pakistan tipped off Israel on terror threats in India Israel News | Haaretz

Israeli experts slam meek response to terror : Latest Headlines, News - India Today

Israel calls Indian forces unprofessional

p.s. not my interest to flame bait here; just stating facts

Really??
we are not talking about Pakistan ,arent we?
If Indian government issue a statement showing support to Israelis then you can see the shocking of Palestinians.
We always support Palestinians from 1947.And a Pakistani like you cant talk on the behalf of Palestine .Am I right?
Reverse is correct .Palestinians support to Kashmir is not a matter for us
About the link wow what a nice source?
And our NSG team fought very well .
But we had also the same opinion of lack of weapons ,lack logidtics that our idiotic UPA couldnt gave them .Lot of time wasted due to the slow response of helicopter and governement.
But after things changed a lot .

Really??
we are not talking about Pakistan ,arent we?
If Indian government issue a statement showing support to Israelis then you can see the shocking of Palestinians.
We always support Palestinians from 1947.And a Pakistani like you cant talk on the behalf of Palestine .Am I right?

No. I cant. But I can show solidarity with them, as an extremely proud Muslim and as a human being in general. Our ties with Palestine nation are well established and we support eachother.

Reverse is correct .Palestinians support to Kashmir is not a matter for us

Sure

About the link wow what a nice source?

need more?

And our NSG team fought very well .

tell that to the israelis and others who felt that it took WAY longer than it should have

But we had also the same opinion of lack of weapons ,lack logidtics that our idiotic UPA couldnt gave them .Lot of time wasted due to the slow response of helicopter and governement.

despite years and years of anti-terrorism cooperation and equipment handed over to you by israelis?

No. I cant. But I can show solidarity with them, as an extremely proud Muslim and as a human being in general. Our ties with Palestine nation are well established and we support eachother.

Sure

need more?

tell that to the israelis and others who felt that it took WAY longer than it should have

despite years and years of anti-terrorism cooperation and equipment handed over to you by israelis?

We dont need to show anything to anyone.We are not at the expense of Israelis.
They fought verywell even if they had a extreme hostage situation in their hands.
What type of cooperation are you talking about?
We are dealing with this CI for last few decades. Our relation with Israel flourished only after 2000.They gave us advanced techs .But that is not a big deal .Tech and weapons can buy from anywhere in this world and we can surely do that with hard cash not on aids and soft loans.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom