What's new

PALESTINE AMBASSADOR TO PAKISTAN: ‘KASHMIRIS AND PALESTINIANS ARE ONE’

Hope, next time none of your leader comes asking for India's support for Palestinian statehood.

I don't consider PA my leaders. They are stooges. Nevertheless, Palestinians should support the Pakistani struggle just as Pakistan supported our. And the massive Pakistani public support to our cause deserves more than this.

No offense to Indians though.

I don't consider PA my leaders. They are stooges. Nevertheless, Palestinians should support the Pakistani struggle just as Pakistan supported our. And the massive Pakistani public support to our cause deserves more than this.

Since both Pakistan and India support Palestine, it would better for your leader and other Arab leaders to stay out of all this. It were your Arab leaders only who pushed us towards Israel.

None taken. After all its all about the so called "NATIONAL INTERESTS. Palestine certainly has the right to support Pakistan over any issue it wants.

I am somewhat relieved as the statement by the Ambassador makes it easy for India to side with Israel.

FGFA is business ? :o: noe you have come to topic,so you condemned USA, why not Israel then ? :cheesy:
Because it's engage our diplomatic relationship with Israel just like China.secondly we have non concern with non-relevant issues like OIC don't concern our issues we didn't concerns there why so hard feelings then

Since both Pakistan and India support Palestine, it would better for your leader and other Arab leaders to stay out of all this. It were your Arab leaders only who pushed us towards Israel.

Where do you come to this conclusion? India and a large portion of Indians have been supporting Israel for a while now. It has nothing to do with personal views but politics and interests. So you shouldn't be surprised.

My personal views are not based on politics or interests.

None taken. After all its all about the so called "NATIONAL INTERESTS. Palestine certainly has the right to support Pakistan over any issue it wants.

I am somewhat relieved as the statement by the Ambassador makes it easy for India to side with Israel.

After Modi intensified rhetoric in support of Israel and all it's illegal activities this shouldn't come as a surprise. You can't blame India's support for Israel on any statements from Arab leaders.

If India does choose to unconditionally support Israel, it will become like Canada. An total embarrassment. Even the US is going to shift it's policy eventually.

After Modi intensified rhetoric in support of Israel and all it's illegal activities this shouldn't come as a surprise. You can't blame India's support for Israel on any statements from Arab leaders.

If India does choose to unconditionally support Israel, it will become like Canada. An total embarrassment. Even the US is going to shift it's policy eventually.

Even if you take out Modi out of the picture you will realize that ties with Israel grew stronger even under the Congress Govt much more than what happened in the previous BJP Govt.

And with Modi rest assured India and Israel would be cooperating very closely with each other. As for supporting Israel it has to do with the history our people share and most importantly the equipment and intelligence support Israel brings to the table. Arabs have voted against us on Kashmir and that has also played a small part in our stance on the issue at hand.

I am not sure why you said India would be another Canada? Even though people in India strongly feel for the Israeli cause yet you would have seen the massive protest that have taken place in different states. Add to that the leftist parties who would continue to make noise for Palestine. So yes we do share a close relationship with Israel but that relationship would be based on equality.

What makes you think US going to change its position?

Even if you take out Modi out of the picture you will realize that ties with Israel grew stronger even under the Congress Govt much more than what happened in the previous BJP Govt.

And with Modi rest assured India and Israel would be cooperating very closely with each other. As for supporting Israel it has to do with the history our people share and most importantly the equipment and intelligence support Israel brings to the table. Arabs have voted against us on Kashmir and that has also played a small part in our stance on the issue at hand.

I am not sure why you said India would be another Canada? Even though people in India strongly feel for the Israeli cause yet you would have seen the massive protest that have taken place in different states. Add to that the leftist parties who would continue to make noise for Palestine. So yes we do share a close relationship with Israel but that relationship would be based on equality.

What makes you think US going to change its position?

I'm not aware of Arab governments stances. Personally I'm not a fan of most of them. I think this is just a natural reaction. I understand it from both sides.

This is a gods gift, this statement from palestine ambassador effectively silences all the seculars and others in opposition.
It's about time we dropped all palestine relations.
WE SUPPORTED PALESTINE OVER ISRAEL SINCE 60'S What did we get? meddling by OIC and arabs at the behest of Pakistanis who have no relation with India and no right to interfere in our internal affairs.
i say screw them,You try meddling in our internal affairs you will get our Middle Finger always!

I'm not aware of Arab governments stances. Personally I'm not a fan of most of them. I think this is just a natural reaction. I understand it from both sides.
We changed because you backstabbed us by interfering in Kashmir at the behest of pakistan.
OIC and arab nations and now your ambassador meddling in our internal affairs.
Before that we were supporting Palestine, you just lost another friend, by getting into things which are unrelated to you, that is called shooting oneself in the mouth!

Last edited:
If he really said so, He really don't know what a Big favor he just did....!!
Yea now you can support the child killers with all your heart, cool ain't it? maybe it's time you get a shirt with a dead child on it, that'd be cool cause that's real....
ps: I was an israeli supporter once, they've gone too far now.... I'm sure they have calculated the response and will tackle it but still the image of inhumane behaviour might not go for a while....

support in the streets among the common people is all we have done.....solidarity through thick and through thin

the "developed" world on the other hand watches indifferently as civilians of Palestinian Nation are killed in droves.

despicable

We changed because you backstabbed us by interfering in Kashmir at the behest of pakistan.
OIC and arab nations and now your ambassador meddling in our internal affairs.
Before that we were supporting Palestine, you just lost another friend, by getting into things which are unrelated to you, that is called shooting oneself in the mouth!
Who the hell are you fooling every body knows how pro Israeli you guys are....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom