What's new

PALESTINE AMBASSADOR TO PAKISTAN: ‘KASHMIRIS AND PALESTINIANS ARE ONE’

so are you telling me that Russia is not your ally ?
Don't try to deviate My Questions I asked you What is BD official Stand on Usa Drone Strike's which have Highest Numbers of Civilian Causalties in the World. Do BD Govt have Balls to Directly Condemn US for This Act in Any world forumn Like UN :disagree::disagree:
So You Guys don't Have Any right to Dictate Indians on our Stand On World Issue's8-)8-)

Don't try to deviate My Questions I asked you What is BD official Stand on Usa Drone Strike's which have Highest Numbers of Civilian Causalties in the World. Do BD Govt have Balls to Directly Condemn US for This Act in Any world forumn Like UN :disagree::disagree:
So You Guys don't Have Any right to Dictate Indians on our Stand On World Issue's8-)8-)
actually it is you who is going off topic, first answer my question as i asked you before, i will answer then

actually it is you who is going off topic, first answer my question as i asked you before, i will answer then
You are Asking Me Is russia are Ally or well In Ussr times they Were our Closest Allies But due to there Soft Stand on Chinese in Past years Made India to Change there statergy ANd Start Look West Policy Presntly We have Only Strong Diplomatic ties with them Which is Presently challenged By Usa And Eu And Japan Now your Anwers on My question

You are Asking Me Is russia are Ally or well In Ussr times they Were our Closest Allies But due to there Soft Stand on Chinese in Past years Made India to Change there statergy ANd Start Look West Policy Presntly We have Only Strong Diplomatic ties with them Which is Presently challenged By Usa And Eu And Japan Now your Anwers on My question
so russia is not ally but you have FGFA and many other programs, About India-russia relation can be other way around lol
condeming USA ? we were against Iraq invasion, we supported Iran nuclear programme against USA lol

so russia is not ally but you have FGFA and many other programs, About India-russia relation can be other way around lol
condeming USA ? we were against Iraq invasion, we supported Iran nuclear programme against USA lol
So Now you are Mixing Bussines Relations With Militarty Alliance Even india voted against Iraq and Afgansitan Invasion in UN.

Last edited:
To the confused people out there,India doesn't have allies.We have partner countries which we work together with but they aren't allies.Throughout the existence of modern republic of India we followed a policy of non-alignment.

who made him a diplomat,who dsnt know diplomacy.....no wonder nothing changes in Palestine.

So Now you are Mixing Bussines Relations With Militarty Alliance Even india voted against Iraq and Afgansitan Ivasion in UN.
FGFA is business ? :o: noe you have come to topic,so you condemned USA, why not Israel then ? :cheesy:

All I can say is Thank you MR AMBASSADOR. You just told us what our position should be. A big THANK YOU for that.

Hahaha the Indians being proud to be associated with Israel. yep, same sort of monsters. Be happy, pat yourself on the backs.
And au contraire we aren't embarrassed at all to be associated with the oppressed.

And Pakistanis are to be lauded for keeping Osama Bin Laden.

Not a mature statement at all. India always sided with palastine in all international forums including UN votes.

FGFA is business ? :o: noe you have come to topic,so you condemned USA, why not Israel then ? :cheesy:

We were one of the only 18 countries that voted against the formation of the Israeli state - but thanks to all the lunatic islamist scum and the jihadi scum - we know first hand what that scum is associated with - and that is round house killing of anybody that isn't a Muslim. I don't see why we shouldn't oppose such a effed up ideology.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom