What's new

#PakWithIndiaNotoLakhviBail: A Cross-Border Show of 'Hashtag Solidarity'

I am pretty sure no sane mind in Pakistan in light of what happened would support the bail of a guy in jail on serious terrorism charges. I am glad he is being held on another charge. Having said that - as an Indian, I don't expect much from the Pak judiciary. They hung their own PM in what was basically a judicial murder. Lawyers in Pak showered petals on a man who shot dead the Governor of Punjab. Their judiciary has routinely sanctioned and endorsed military coups. Every Pak dictator who comes in fancies himself as Kemal Ataturk and ends up leaving like Idi Amin. I really wish that country gets its act together - this is not an altruistic wish. It is needed to make South Asia safe.

In cases of terrorism, the court hearing should be in full secrecy -- no need to expose the judges to the wrath of the extremists....
Or let the army try any accused in terrorism cases....since the army is considered a very credible organization in Pakistan.

Pakistan Govt is detaining him for 3 mnths it seems,Thank you Pakistan for #PakistanwithIndiannotolakhvibail

In cases of terrorism, the court hearing should be in full secrecy -- no need to expose the judges to the wrath of the extremists....
Or let the army try any accused in terrorism cases....since the army is considered a very credible organization in Pakistan.

Cases have been done with the judges hidden behind curtains, screens.. boxes even. Yet they end up being threatened, which leads to the conclusion that there are sympathizers or leaks within the Judicial system itself. That would make sense since this guy who is planting a wet one on the killer of Salman Taseer is now a district judge
010511pod02_J.jpg

sure we all can.
--
Dear .. Thanks for ans
now as you wanted please get ammons ..
---
You and Me cant go to ICJ ..
ans is NO.
Frequently Asked Questions | International Court of Justice
Who may submit cases to the Court?

Only States are eligible to appear before the Court in contentious cases. At present, this basically means the 192 United Nations Member States.

The Court has no jurisdiction to deal with applications from individuals, non-governmental organizations, corporations or any other private entity. It cannot provide them with legal counselling or help them in their dealings with the authorities of any State whatever.

However, a State may take up the case of one of its nationals and invoke against another State the wrongs which its national claims to have suffered at the hands of the latter; the dispute then becomes one between State
---
as you are student of a Student of International Relations i think you have learn more about international diplomacy and Human relation and social psychology..
me too student so me too learn more buddy so dony judge others on .. have opinion but not judgment
---

Cases have been done with the judges hidden behind curtains, screens.. boxes even. Yet they end up being threatened, which leads to the conclusion that there are sympathizers or leaks within the Judicial system itself. That would make sense since this guy who is planting a wet one on the killer of Salman Taseer is now a district judge
View attachment 177326
--
so who will lead paks war on teror ..army.. alone cant do for long run
it has to be executive and judicary

Yar, this problem is much more severe than it appears. Many times those who spew hatred toward other sections of the society are let free on bail because otherwise it will be the judges and the lawyers themselves who will become the first victims. The ones intimidating the state of judicial affairs are the ones who are looking to make Pakistan "purer" by the day. It has happened so many times that those let on bail have called for killing of Shias/Ahmedis and the courts could only helplessly watch and face the flak for letting them out. These people are the ones who think of Pakistan's constitution as un-Islamic, and feel no shame in empathizing with groups like the TTP. Their numbers may be small, but only in comparison with the Pakistani population. Enough of them are out there to make the judges run for life if the judgment were to go against what these people deemed fit.
The very fact that the judicial can be intimidated is stupid! Hence there is no such thing as justice! Hence why I want the system to be thrown out and all these chickens to be lynched! They took an oath to protect and uplift justice if they cant keep their word they shouldnt burden the earth with their weight!

--
but your guys have different view .. it seems ICJ is only option
may i know your view on same

If Pakistani government do not fulfills the requirements of justice for person involved in terrorist activity in where (in India or in Pakistan) then the other party SHOULD go to ICJ if they think they have necessary evidence. Off course this should be the way to go.

Takes very little common sense to understand that a chief would not be using twitter especially when there is a spokesman for army. He has a lot more to do in his office than be mistake on forums cuz i dont time has to check.

I think you are taking this thing too seriously..

Did u miss the part where I mentioned that I picked it up from a headline? Clearly it takes little common sense to understand that headlines reveal the crux not details or sources..

I think you are taking this thing too seriously..

Did u miss the part where I mentioned that I picked it up from a headline? Clearly it takes little common sense to understand that headlines reveal the crux not details or sources..

Not really, it makes one think that the reader is anxious to pursue his agenda cuz he found something to further sling dirt without an actual grasp on things. And knowing Indian media, they can report the craziest things and gullible people ready to believe every bit of it without using their head. How about you dont come across misinformed next time?

I will grudgingly admit that it may not entirely be the Pakistani's fault.

Their courts are probably only a little worse than ours(and since we know how good ours are). Then there is intimidation, the judge has a family. If Salman Taseer can be killed and Mush shot at, what protection would the judiciary have? There are powerful elements who want him out - may or may not be the State itself.

In the end, we can only hope he is sent back on a new charge or something - anything. That power, the executive must have in that country also...after all they still follow the same Anglo Saxon Law we do.

That is unfortunately true. The system is held hostage.
Disagree with the Mush shot at part, no terrorist org will be stupid to go after army supreme. I believe they were staged attacks, how come he survived several while Benazir(RIP) couldn't? Pak army is more political than the Pak politicians. Devil's lift is a good example.

Not really, it makes one think that the reader is anxious to pursue his agenda cuz he found something to further sling dirt without an actual grasp on things. And knowing Indian media, they can report the craziest things and gullible people ready to believe every bit of it without using their head. How about you dont come across misinformed next time?

I can't help that you have preconceived notions about my intentions.. And frankly I couldn't be bothered!

So instead of making a fuss about nothing, it's best you ignore my comments in the future if it's that big a deal to you.

Back
Top Bottom