What's new

#PakWithIndiaNotoLakhviBail: A Cross-Border Show of 'Hashtag Solidarity'

I can't help that you have preconceived notions about my intentions.. And frankly I couldn't be bothered!

So instead of making a fuss about nothing, it's best you ignore my comments in the future if it's that big a deal to you.

Or maybe you can spare us your gullible personality. I'm doing the forum a service guiding crap posters into one day becoming someone that can be respected for good views. We have had enough with the kiddish posters posting just because they can click a reply button.

Indians:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Common admit it u indians yr Peshawar drama has really backfired.:haha:

160 people died mostly kids and you think this was an Indian drama? If India was responsible why would your army chief visit Kabul? Or are you saying Kabul is controlled by India?

yr welcome to go to international court of justice.

Meanwhile in india.........India slams Pak’s selective stand on terror - The Times of India

Singh will also be meeting Israel's minister of public security, Yitzhak Aharonovich, and National Security Adviser (NSA), Yossi Cohen, who would accompany him on a helicopter tour of bordering areas.

India and Israel have signed three agreements related to homeland security which covers important areas such as cooperation in preventing organized crime, human trafficking, cyber crimes, money laundering, counter-terrorism and fight against spread of fake currency notes.

Cohen had last month met Singh, NSA Ajit Doval and senior diplomats at the ministry of external affairs in Delhi to discuss 'common challenges' faced by the two countries and their solutions, emphasizing his country's 'willingness to expand cooperation in all fields and in any level.'

Rajnath Singh arrives in Israel, security ties to get boost - The Times of India[/QUOTE]
You arent the sharpest tool in this shed are you?
What has Israel got to do with this?

Apparently he was granted bail because prosecution lawyer didnt bother to turn up and oppose the same.

So much for "fight against terrorism"
Actually they were on strike that day to show their solidarity with the victims of the attack . its the judge who could have postponed but chose not to .

Indians:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Common admit it u indians yr Peshawar drama has really backfired.:haha:
You find it a laughing matter that 160 people mostly kids died?
you need help.

Back
Top Bottom