What's new

Pak's deal 'No drone attack on camps training terrorists against India':NYT

Ohh u angels yeah world knw what we are but what you guys doing in afghanistan and dnt forgt abut baluchistan...dnt try to be over smart.

Ok...Then pls go ahead n prove your points before the international community. If you say and don't prove , then it makes no difference. Nobody has stopped Pakistan from defending its borders. But every claim about india's involvement stays in words, no proof , no diplomatic pressure... if pakistan cannot prove it , then what more can be said.

Indians get slapped and sit down like the clowns they are.

Always crying about Pakistan. :rofl:

Im still hoping fr greater minds to prevail.

This shart storm was started by Pakistan and it is the only one tht can end this. Except ur folly and move on. The continuation of this cycle only means doom fr Pakistan ,India has already learnt to turn this into an advantage, but it still has potential to do reasonable damage.

The problem is Pakistan has gotten its hand too far up its a$$ , its only up to Pakistan to muster the courage and pull it out.

Did you expect the US to solve your problems for you? :omghaha:

These are as much your problems, hoss. But you're only looking at the 'Indian element' to indulge in good old American 'narrowthink'.

The last time they were someone else's problems, and y'all walked away from the game in the region, 9-11 happened.

But, hey, what you learn from past experience is your business entirely.

What a naive statement! This drone deal is a simple example of both Pakistani and US governments trying to follow their respective national interests as best as each side can. Shame and morality are for the religious brigade, not for governments, no matter which country.
Read the text of UNSCR 1373. There's no room there to maintain terror camps under the excuse of "national interests".

Indians get slapped and sit down like the clowns they are.

Always crying about Pakistan. :rofl:

And Pakistanis getting blown up by hellfire missiles and not having any a$$ left to sit on..:D

hmm.. wonder which one is worse..

India have been played for a fool- :lol:-

At the cost of allowing Pakistani civilians being bombed by foreign powers.. Good trade Pakistan :rofl:

India have been played for a fool- :lol:-

If we're talking about a serious debate, I don't think so. Historically, the US has taken steps to assuage Indian concerns, but I doubt if the Indian leadership actually expected them to fight our battles. These are just games of realpolitik that everyone is playing- the US, Pakistan and India.

But going forward the fundamental problem for Pakistan is going to be the terrorists it calls it own, as opposed to the ones it does not, and will increasingly fail to control. Of course it will create problems for India, but the impact on Pakistan will, I believe be devastating. Once the US leaves, these lads will want a piece of the Pakistan pie, a lot more than they'd want to go fight and perhaps die in India (and I agree many of them will).

Read the text of UNSCR 1373. There's no room there to maintain terror camps under the excuse of "national interests".

Who cares what UNSCR 1373 says? When the previous SCR resolutions on Israel and Kashmir are implemented, I will care about 1373 too. I can pick and choose which resolutions to follow as well as you can, unless they all are implemented equally diligently.

Until then, those camps will be used for education and training purposes only. Of course.

And Pakistanis getting blown up by hellfire missiles and not having any a$$ left to sit on..:D

Instead of ranting here why don't you ask your govt to protest to USA on this deal?

At the cost of allowing Pakistani civilians being bombed by foreign powers.. Good trade Pakistan :rofl:

The same "civilians" which you call as terrorists. It is a good strategy. Troll a pakistani and call them civilians or else in other scenarios they are terrorists. Double standards much??

Pakistani civilians?-
Your All hail amrika says the drones target terrorists and they provide stats to prove that-
Are you willing to trust our local media on civilians death?-
Its going to be contradictory since here in this thread you are believing what amrika is saying-
Dont be like a jumping jack- Be honest and stick to one thing you want to believe in-:lol:-

And Indians get the heads of their soldiers shipped express from Pakistan.:coffee:

If we're talking about a serious debate, I don't think so. Historically, the US has taken steps to assuage Indian concerns, but I doubt if the Indian leadership actually expected them to fight our battles. These are just games of realpolitik that everyone is playing- the US, Pakistan and India.

But going forward the fundamental problem for Pakistan is going to be the terrorists it calls it own, as opposed to the ones it does not, and will increasingly fail to control. Of course it will create problems for India, but the impact on Pakistan will, I believe be devastating. Once the US leaves, these lads will want a piece of the Pakistan pie, a lot more than they'd want to go fight and perhaps die in India (and I agree many of them will).

Without amrika such lads like TTP would not exist- they will be dealt with and killed like pests- TTP plays as amrikas great equaliser-

As i hv said many times before without amrika afghanistan will be our ****** just like it was before-

And Indians get the heads of their soldiers shipped express from Pakistan.:coffee:

Do you really want to go there buddy.. Specially on the day when 40+ of your braves have been killed.. ?

And the pics and vids of TTP beheading your soldiers are a dime a dozen on the net..

Back
Top Bottom