What's new

Pak's deal 'No drone attack on camps training terrorists against India':NYT

If the report is true then India should protest to USA.

If the report is true that is.

LoL.

This reminds me of when Obama visited India and the bhartis were begging him to speak negatively of Pakistan.

Fail is Fail.

LoL @ Indians.

There is a difference...You guys take money from them, but we pay them...So, its not us who do the begging.

I can see Indians getting upset at the U.S. but why are you celebrating your government & your army essentially participating in the killing of its own people. So much for all your protests & parliamentary resolutions.

Btw, we don't lose either way. There is now a clear acknowledgement that terrorist camps, targeted or not, exist in Pakistan from where you send terrorists to India.

Imaginary insult to India > Daily insults faced by the Pakistani government/Army :omghaha:

There is a difference...You guys take money from them, but we pay them...So, its not us who do the begging.

India is the biggest begging nation in the region. :lol:

What are you talking about?

India is the biggest begging nation in the region. :lol:

What are you talking about?

Highly prejudiced statement and there is no truth. And you know, I would have agreed to a part of it some 25 years back when our economy was fragile. But please just to amuse yourself , dont be naive. If u say so, then prove it...n then I will say about the fund from IMF , world bank and the donations from US...So go on.. prove ur point.

It's been acknowledged for how long now?

And what is GOI going to do about it?

Nothing.

That's what I thought.

According to a lot of you chaps, they are already doing something about it...... Can't have it both ways, saying that India doesn't/can't do anything about it as well as to suggest that India is intervening within Pakistan....

LOL.

And look at India. Begging US to act against little ol Pakistan.

When Pakistan tells India to sit down, India sits down.

See, unlike you guys we are not dependent on US...And we protect our sovereignty by not allowing a foreign nation to bomb our own people...So why are you comparing in such a silly way...You are an elite member, so pls put facts and argue...Such emotional statement don't make any difference.

And about asking US to convince you guys to close the terror camps, then I think thats the right way to go about it. Diplomacy is the best way to solve things. Nobody wants a war.

LOL.

And look at India. Begging US to act against little ol Pakistan.

When Pakistan tells India to sit down, India sits down.

Asking some one to punish a spoiled kid is not begging.. but let some screw you and your nation for money is called ...everyone knows it :omghaha:

If you have little dignity left STFU :wave:

According to a lot of you chaps, they are already doing something about it...... Can't have it both ways, saying that India doesn't/can't do anything about it as well as to suggest that India is intervening within Pakistan....

India's going to do an awful lot of crying post 2014.

:lol:

The hole has been dug too deep.

India's going to do an awful lot of crying post 2014.

:lol:

The hole has been dug too deep.

Sure, there will be a few in India who will shed tears for Pakistan after 2014 but most of us will be remembering that it was well deserved. After all, we will smirk, that you should have stopped digging once you found yourself in a hole.

If this is case then we do not need any other of kind stuff for Enjoyment.
PS: Do not be hippocratic. Whole world know what you people are?

Ohh u angels yeah world knw what we are but what you guys doing in afghanistan and dnt forgt abut baluchistan...dnt try to be over smart.

I remember the 22 soldier Death drama ,

Pak: Plz Zhuti hi Sahi Mafi mang lo Obama Bhiee

OBAMA : :lol: :rofl:

:omghaha: :rofl::rofl::rofl: aukhat nikaal di saalon ki.....:wave::wave:

You haven't answered my question. Drones continue to be based in Pakistan, why will the US jeopardize its arrangement with Pakistan by targeting Pakistani assets hostile to India?

Read this...soon the US would have to shift focus into Western Punjab & occupied Kashmir

http://carnegieendowment.org/files/LeT_menace.pdf

Back
Top Bottom