What's new

Pak's deal 'No drone attack on camps training terrorists against India':NYT

@DESERT FIGHTER @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @chauvunist : How the hell do these juicy nuggets of information always get leaked out that would boost someone's sales & give someone else another 'I told you so' moment ? :undecided:

You can expect anything from from attention seekers and drama queens aka Indians....Banyay har jaga sirf apnay mafadat aur faida hee nazar aata hai...

Last edited by a moderator:
This was already understood, nah?

Either way, one can't be too harsh on the Americans. While the United States and her allies were turning up the heat on Pakistan in the past years, India was staunchly opposing American interests like the NATO campaign in Libya and the US embargo on Cuba. The last speech that our Prime Minister made at the UN was a scathing attack on Western interventionism. We were busy negotiating trade deals and visa relaxation policies with Pakistan when the US announced the bounty on Hafiz Saeed. To assume that you can play tunes of friendship with Pakistan and have the United States fight your battles with them is naivety you expect from children.

You thought wrong, the US is not the protectorate of the Republic of India.
Do you even know what moral police mean? Those exist in nations like Saudi and Iran are known as Mutawa in Saudi Arabia or Basij in Iran.

We don't need anybody's protection, we are quite capable of handling our own security...only that you guys like to interfere in our each and every matter...you even asked us to shift focus from our western borders when the talibans were running amock in A-stan and the pakistanis were threatening to shift towards the east...if the U.S.is concerned with terrorism as a whole...it should not be selective but treat everyone with the same perspective...A terrorist has no religion no borders..if a terrorist has made it his mission to spread mayhem he will achieve his objective through any means even if he has to sacrifice his own life to achieve that.... The problem with you guys is that you think that the whole world revolves around you people....you people became jittery only when 9/11 happened and were ignoring the same terrorists when they were spreading terror in J&K even when we gave proof you ignored it..

LoL.

This reminds me of when Obama visited India and the bhartis were begging him to speak negatively of Pakistan.

Fail is Fail.

LoL @ Indians.

But Obama went one step further and declared to back India for a permanent UN membership.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @chauvunist : How the hell do these juicy nuggets of information always get leaked out that would boost someone's sales & give someone else another 'I told you so' moment ? :undecided:

Mere fascinations . . .

A really amusing point is that we got guarantees from US that it won't do recce On Our nuclear installations as if we aren't talking about drones but a radar evading F-22 raptor! Well let me tell you that anything of the sort coming in Our airspace is completely in eyesight and every drone is followed .. so the question of a drone sneaking up on a nuclear site does not arise as a nuke site is a very well protected airspace. Especially when you consider that our nuclear sites aren't in Bajaur or NW but majority are in mainland Punjab or far away from borders.

These are just feel good articles , I don't read too much into them neither should you!

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL.

This reminds me of when Obama visited India and the bhartis were begging him to speak negatively of Pakistan.

Fail is Fail.

LoL @ Indians.

I can see Indians getting upset at the U.S. but why are you celebrating your government & your army essentially participating in the killing of its own people. So much for all your protests & parliamentary resolutions.

Btw, we don't lose either way. There is now a clear acknowledgement that terrorist camps, targeted or not, exist in Pakistan from where you send terrorists to India.

I can see Indians getting upset at the U.S. but why are you celebrating your government & your army essentially participating in the killing of its own people. So much for all your protests & parliamentary resolutions.

Btw, we don't lose either way. There is now a clear acknowledgement that terrorist camps, targeted or not, exist in Pakistan from where you send terrorists to India.

It's been acknowledged for how long now?

And what is GOI going to do about it?

Nothing.

That's what I thought.

we have been buying it for last 65 years, we always had the same parity, nothing will change now

Things are different from the past 20 years. The gap is widening at a very fast pace.

Why india wants amrika to scratch its back?-
If not why so shocked?-

Back
Top Bottom