What's new

Pak's deal 'No drone attack on camps training terrorists against India':NYT

The difference is... How much you can buy and how it increases year-on-year!

we have been buying it for last 65 years, we always had the same parity, nothing will change now

We thought new stand of US was that of anti-terrorism and she has learnt from her past mistakes .But it seems not yet.

Moral police of the world bared real old face of it yet again.

You thought wrong, the US is not the protectorate of the Republic of India.
Do you even know what moral police mean? Those exist in nations like Saudi and Iran are known as Mutawa in Saudi Arabia or Basij in Iran.

Wow, Is it so? I am very glad that you feel this way! Same concept as 1 Pakistani Soldier = 10 Indian Soldiers!

Only Deterrent is the Nukes... But we have a working ABM systems! Oh I forgot you won 1965, 1971 and 1999 wars with India.. I am sorry, Pakistan Zindabad!

Lets keep it up
lets see who will grow it bigger

You thought wrong, the US is not the protectorate of the Republic of India.
Do you even know what moral police mean? Those exist in nations like Saudi and Iran are known as Mutawa in Saudi Arabia or Basij in Iran.

Am pretty sure you know what he meant by "moral policing" ....not that i need to explain it.... This is not about "protecting India" ... its about being willfully ignorant and allowing another country to bleed by the actions of terrorism while America themselves make a fuss about "evil terrorism" .... Its similar to America making a hue and cry against Saddam Hussein being an Evil Dictator(Bringing Democracy to Iraq with B-52's filled with bombs thingy) and then kissing Musharaff's behind at the same time (another military dictator) ... Its called Hypocrisy ....

Did you expect the US to solve your problems for you? :omghaha:

No we don't (though the story headline seems skewed to suggest that was a deliberate agreement between the US and Pakistan) but it will make things harder for your leaders when the next flare up between India & Pakistan happens & they come rushing down suggesting that they will apply pressure on Pakistan and ask India to trust them. Except for a few, there are not many who are naive enough to believe that the U.S. (or indeed any other state) will concern themselves beyond a point about a third country's(in this case, India's) interest. Just that this serves as a timely reminder when U.S. is wont to suggest that India is not playing ball with it's concerns on various matters, including on Iran.

Did you expect the US to solve your problems for you? :omghaha:

it's ok till your problem and my problem.
but the problem starts when you starts to distinguish b/w your terrorists and my terrorists
and it gets worse when it becomes good terrorists and bad terrorists.
eg of your terrorists and my terrorists is nato soldiers dying and good terrorists and bad terrorists is 100's of innocents dying in pakistan in suicide bombings.

Soo.. this war against terror or war against selective terror ? ("IF you attack USA ,you face our wrath , if you attack any other country , we don't care")

Does India care? Did India ask the US to target LeT in Pakistan? India sat on a moral dossier dispensing high horse post Mumbai attacks. What action did India take to dismantle those training camps? If India does not care why should the US? We're not allies. I can't believe Indians expected the US to take care of the LeT for them as part of the GWOT.

Selective targeting and support for terrorists are showing its results in Pakistan itself. There are no good terrorists. You help one group, they will come up against you as well, in the future.

Does India care? Did India ask the US to target LeT in Pakistan? India sat on a moral dossier dispensing high horse post Mumbai attacks. What action did India take to dismantle those training camps? If India does not care why should the US? We're not allies. I can't believe Indians expected the US to take care of the LeT for them as part of the GWOT.

All these arguments still doesn't count for much whole wolrd thought your country is waging war on terror but you were selective .

I believe it was your leaders who got into a fire fighting act after the attacks & did everything they could to get India to not take action. While that in itself does not constitute adequate reason to expect help in dealing with the LeT, U.S. actions have suggested that they have moved in that direction by the Headley arrest, the Abu Jundal extradition & having the LeT & Hafiz Saeed sanctioned by the U.N. & later putting out a bounty on Hafeez Saeed's head. I'm not sure that no case can be made out suggesting that India might not reasonably have expected the U.S. to go further. Having said that, NIA officials interrogating Headley were explicitly told not to broach the subject of his work with U.S. agencies, so I'm not sure Indian officials don't have a healthy suspicion of U.S. actions anyways. This is unlikely to ruffle any feathers higher in the food chain for whom this is probably neither new nor unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom