What's new

#PakistanStandsWithJats TRENDS IN PAKISTAN!

Bro dont hit him where its hurts most .... i really like the word good looking ha ha ha :D he does not even know that alot of left over good looking are still fighting for their rights after wearing colorful dresses in India
Nopes buddy.. you did absolutely the right thing.:enjoy:

Didn't the Jat protestors cut off the water supply for half of Delhi, leaving 10 million people without water?

Isn't that murderous?

Nopes buddy.. you did absolutely the right thing.:enjoy:

We know we did, this is why we support all the sub parts of muslim history in the sub continent from Aurengzeb to Razia sultana, from Tamerlane to Babur its all part of our back story

We had the courage to form Pakistan against all odds and survive and not livr through the ignominy of watching the desecration of our temple by our army and government because we wearnt brave enough to create a sikh homeland

Read 1947 Punjab riots or Ranghars of Haryana or about people currently living in Jhang district of Punjab (Pakistan)
It's all greek to me. Who killed whose forefathers? My forefathers had nothing to do with Hariyana or Pakistan.

Yes its stupidity of highest level but Haryana is not only source of water to Delhi , they get enough water from UP ,I my oppose the stopping of watere may be paramilitary will force them to start the supply of water

Didn't the Jat protestors cut off the water supply for half of Delhi, leaving 10 million people without water?

Isn't that murderous?

@Mirza Jatt Hindu Jats use both Jat and Jaat, While Sikhs use Jatt and Muslims use Jatt and Jutt.
We are from same Jat race but different religions and their cultures made us different from each other now.

We converted to the true faith like millions before us and millions after us, accepted the one God and left a horrendous pagan belief system steeped in Guru worship, idol worship, animal worship, superstition and jahilat.

You cant expect human beings to worship idols, demons and obscenities.

Muslims are spread across the subcontinent with almost 600 million across the sub continent, why would we run because dark skinny hindus dislike us?
Do you know who looted your Mahmud Ghazni many times when he was looting India? And why he hated Jats so much? :D
Do you know who killed your beloved Mohammed Ghori?? :D
Do you know from where the first resistance against Aurengzeb forceful conversion of Hindus came from?

@Mirza Jatt Hindu Jats use both Jat and Jaat, While Sikhs use Jatt and Muslims use Jatt and Jutt.
We are from same Jat race but different religions and their cultures made us different from each other now.

Do you know who looted your Mahmud Ghazni many times when he was looting India? And why he hated Jats so much? :D
Do you know who killed your beloved Mohammed Ghori?? :D
Do you know from where the first resistance against Aurengzeb forceful conversion of Hindus came from?

So where were you when Tamerlane slaughtered hundreds of thousands of hindus around Delhi

Where were you when thousands of hindu temples were looted, destroyed and built over

Where were you when india was occupied and conquered by conqueror after conqueror

So where were you when Tamerlane slaughtered hundreds of thousands of hindus around Delhi

Where were you when thousands of hindu temples were looted, destroyed and built over

Where were you when india was occupied and conquered by conqueror after conqueror
It could have been intelligence failure.

Google Harveer singh Gulia and you will come to how Taimur died :D ..... I am sure History is not your forte

Lol do you know they will stop protesting once they come to know that Pakistanis are supporting them . you dont know their hate for Pakistan is more stronger then desire for Reservation ... thanks man indirectlry you are helping common people of Haryana :) we know congress is flaming this but you are helping in stopping it . Really appreciate it

:rofl:
They've already successfully blackmailed the BJP government into allocating them reservations (after destroying several lakhs of property) and now the mighty Rajput Hindus are warning of the same agitation in Rajashtan.
Now Rajputs warn of agitation in Rajasthan - The Hindu
When it comes to free handouts, it seems the descendants of these "proud and noble martial races" are even cheaper than a two-rupee Dalit crawling in the designated shitting streets.

One of the most idiotic post ever...:lol:

your post proves beyond any doubt, that not even a single Pakistani is sane enough to understand who are jaats (just because they spell it as jats in the article).

What's the difference?
An extra a?
:lol:

1. The Jat people (Hindi pronunciation: [dʒaːʈ]) (also spelled Jatt and Jaat) are a traditionally agricultural community in Northern India and Pakistan.

educating yourself before poking your nose like an expert in all matters

Classic Indian response. Vaguely ranting about "educating yourself" and "knowing nothing at hand", when backed into a corner. Had a little spicy curry brainfart there, didn't ya?

@LaBong any comments?
Dude, I have been in this forum for a long time and learned to ignore Pakistanis and Chinese. They have these weird racial and religious fantasies and If you reply to them in the same fashion, they will go scott free and you will be banned. Which is why I limit my participation to Indian and BD defence forum.

Dont worry about blackmails ,Goverments are for peole and they have to respect feelings of people , we are not ruled by Army dictator. If Rajputs agitates then its their right , I am against harming the public property and causng troubles to civilians.
I can understand your hate towards BJP :) . We never know that we are martials people like you coined this term for us , kudos from my side saying any one cheaper then 2 Ruppes giving me a feel of happiness that standard of my neighbor is going down .
and just for your information Rajputs are only Hindus no need to mention that :)

:rofl:
They've already successfully blackmailed the BJP government into allocating them reservations (after destroying several lakhs of property) and now the mighty Rajput Hindus are warning of the same agitation in Rajashtan.

When it comes to free handouts, it seems the descendants of these "proud and noble martial races" are even cheaper than a two-rupee Dalit crawling in the designated shitting streets.

What's the difference?
An extra a?
:lol:

Classic Indian response. Vaguely ranting about "educating yourself" and "knowing nothing at hand", when backed into a corner. Had a little spicy curry brainfart there, didn't ya?

Don't you just love how India expresses concern for minorities in other countries yet slaughters, murders and butchers her own.

So endearing.

Don't you just love how India expresses concern for minorities in other countries yet slaughters, murders and butchers her own.

So endearing.
We are like a mirror bro,you will see yourself ,smile at us and you will a smile nack.

We know we did, this is why we support all the sub parts of muslim history in the sub continent from Aurengzeb to Razia sultana, from Tamerlane to Babur its all part of our back story
If entire Islamic history is back story of Pakistanis.

How is that Pakistanis associate themselves with empires which apparently who subjugated Hindus in the subcontinent but also empires which destroyed/exterminated the same empires to the benefit of Hindus?

Its like admiring an individual and his murderer, both at the same time.

Each Islamic empire in the subcontinent has been subjected to extermination by its succeeding Islamic empire.

Do Pakistanis lack the concept of "allegiance"?

This begins all way from Arab invasions of the subcontinent, while Ummayud (same empire from where your Ghazi Bin Qasim hailed from) and were beaten black and blue by Indian empires, and vassalized in Sindh. But the Death blow to their presence in Sindh was delivered by none other than the Ghanzivids.

Next, it was the same Ghurids who exterminated Ghanzivids

While Ghurids were exterminated by Khwarezmian empire, the death blow to their surrogate Delhi Sultanate was delivered by none other than Tamarlane, who eliminated the second most powerful Tuglaq dynasty of Delhi Sultanate.

Things do not end here, further Mughals went to wipe out the Deccan Sultanates such as Adilshah dynasty.

later, these same Mughals were attacked again by Durrani empire and Nadir Shah.

So why its that your glorious Ghazi empires fighting and exterminating each other?

Moving on to the creation of Pakistan, you ilk has merely continued this tradition in-fighting of Muslims by dividing entire Subcontinent Muslims into 3 major concentrations: Pakistan, India, Bangladesh.

Finally current status, Every Muslim majority nation in the neighbourhood has stronger ties with India and most of these at the cost of Pakistan.

Bangladeshis collaborated with India in achieving utter humiliation for your army, even went further on to kick out your Diplomats.

Iranian according to your fellow Pakistani folks are collaborating with India to threaten Pakistani regional security.

Afghans according to your fellow Pakistani folks have provided India with consulates which had threatened your internal security.

Tajiks have provided India an airbase, which again according to your fellow Pakistani folks is directed against Pakistan.

Although Maldives as a nation has not done anything against Pakistan, but then again its was Maldivian national Ali Jaleel, who was part of the suicide attack against ISI office in Lahore.

Ali Jaleel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess one can conclude disunity is part of the fate of people inhabiting regions of modern-day Pakistan, which ensured over 2400 year of subjugation in the hands of Persians, Greeks, Huns, Sycthicians, Arabs, Turks, Afghans and finally the British.

And this same disunity has contagiously plagued foreign invading empires as well :)

We had the courage to form Pakistan against all odds and survive and not livr through the ignominy of watching the desecration of our temple by our army and government because we wearnt brave enough to create a sikh homeland
Lal Masjid tells otherwise,
Despite Lal Masjid, pious people like yourself have failed to punish your Pak Army for such a blasphemous act, rather continue to show sycophancy towards them.

Last edited:
Jat population in your country that you're talking about is different from the Jaats who are protesting in India. Thats why you need to understand the difference.
Their are cheema, randhawa and many other tribes on both sides of the border, you are not teqdaar of jat people, besides jats over here are influential respectable proud people who would rather cut their hands off than claim to be untouchable like these so-called jats from haryana SHAME ON THESE FOLKS.

Back
Top Bottom