What's new

Pakistan's winning celebration upsets English Team's Captain Cook

Nothing wrong in push ups, he is just playing mind games bringing Karma in.

What is wrong in it they did this for their trainers back home he needs to stop complaining it wasn't for his team.
BTW maza agya indians ko pak ko support krta dekh ke goro ke khilaaf :D :lol::enjoy:

nope no drugs it is the DANDA of Pak army ;) :D

Danda ka Dhanda :enjoy:

It's purely mind games nothing more..
Why do you think the media to many ex cricketers from England targeted amir even before series started to even Cook commenting on him smartly bcz they knw what kind of threat he poses to them..

Now cook has thrown a bait and all English media will use it and drum up this mind game..

Basically they are surprised by unity of Pakistani cricket team, their agility, strong determination and improved fitness levels..

They were surprised by how a pre tour camp with professional folks from army have changed their approach and made them mentally stronger..

In a way Cook and ECB whole coaching staff plus the team underestimated Pakistani Cricket team and sufferred a strong defeat which is difficult to digest..

Sprinkler was not a tribute rather celebration. Push up was a tribute to the people who had made this team stronger. Swann who was the man behind sprinkler dance and many english cricketers did much more in celebration and even peed in pitch/cricket fields as per news reports.. did any opposition captain played that thing up?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cr...ricketers-apologise-urinating-Oval-pitch.html

So all this is just a trick to break team unity and pressurise them.. I am sure they will serve a flat top belter so that Pakistani bowlers are negated and expect a run feast and mind games to see them back in the series...

Just continue the good work team Pakistan.. it's your series if you keep playing like this test match..

My good man, was this necessary? You know we all feel the same and have been cheering this team to do well against England.. look at people in main England tour thread.. all people including Indians cheered for the good cricket played.. don spoil it with such remarks my good sir..

++
Edited to add link
Pardon me, sir.

Alastair-Cook-quote.jpg

I found it extremely funny. I don't think this was directed at the poms.

More for their(Pak) training and the hyped fitness report and training before the series started.

What's got Cook & Bresnan so riled up?o_O

It was quite a decent way of celebration and after Misbah's push ups and salute, English Team knew its not that English team is being taunted but Misbah Eleven are paying regards to Pakistani Flag, Pakistan Army Trainers and more importantly to Late Abdul Sattar Edhi. Sportsman spirit requires one to carry big heart.

Back
Top Bottom