What's new

Pakistan's WIN over India in Centurian, is it a Nature's sign of Change in Fate?

mam i agree with you. Thats why i like pakistani girls and respect them alot. Am from goa. i hardly seen any indian girl in salwar kameez in goa. all i seen them is in bikini and short skirts. No country can match pakistani girls beauty in salwar kameez. Back to topic. i think the day india yuvraaj packed his bag pakistans captain younis khan told in indian news channel that thats it. India already lost the match. When asked why? He said yuvraj not only batsman but also a bowler. He said yuvraj, sehwag, pathan and zaheer are the one troubled pakistan all time. Without them india is weaker then weak. Then younis khan smiled and continued saying this time india cant win. Dhoni went backfoot by saying yes present indian team alot weak. If india would haved played yuvraj, zaheer khan, pathan and sehwag then am sure result would have been different mam. We accept india was way too weaker then pakistan in that match.

Exactly if we had Yousaf, Razzaq, Imran in 2020 Worldcup we also win the worldcup against india!

Prophecies, see ur Indian Media they are full of it
May be In India girls throw off their Clothes, but in Pak girls don't do that, so next time take care before making this kinda comment, Kiddo

sorry aunti ji,
why listen to stupid indian media while you are having your own media:D obiviously they(indian media) are full of crap.
in my earlier post i just wanted to say that you can celebrate any way you want, i really don't care as long as it doesn't hurt any body(physically) but be rational at every given point of time eg don't not predict future from a match:lol::lol:

as far as girls are concerned you will find all kinds of girls on both side of border:D at least i think so, please do not try to shatter my this prejudice hehe other wise my options will get narrower;)

Last edited:
@ emo

just wanna ask one question, if i may

what is with this signature
Sick of crying, Tired of trying, Yeah I m smiling but inside I m DYING

now indian icc champions trophy fate will be decided by pakistan we ruled always over india since last 50 years

Group A

Teams Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR For Against
Pakistan 2 2 0 0 0 4 +1.606 436/80.3 381/100.0
Australia 2 1 0 0 1 3 +1.000 275/50.0 225/50.0
India 2 0 1 0 1 1 -1.080 248/50.0 302/50.0
West Indies 2 0 2 0 0 0 -1.501 358/100.0 409/80.3
Group B

Teams Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR For Against
England 2 2 0 0 0 4 +0.512 536/95.0 513/100.0
Sri Lanka 3 1 2 0 0 2 -0.085 750/137.4 734/132.4
New Zealand 2 1 1 0 0 2 -0.129 529/100.0 494/91.1
South Africa 3 1 2 0 0 2 -0.177 724/128.5 798/137.4

India has 1 point... if they win from windies they will get to 3 points
Pakistan if losses from Aus will be on 4 points and Aus will get to 5 points
all in all Aus and Pak are going into the Semis

sorry aunti ji,
why listen to stupid indian media while you are having your own media:D obiviously they(indian media) are full of crap.
in my earlier post i just wanted to say that you can celebrate any way you want, i really don't care as long as it doesn't hurt any body(physically) but be rational at every given point of time eg don't not predict future from a match:lol::lol:

as far as girls are concerned you will find all kinds of girls on both side of border:D at least i think so, please do not try to shatter my this prejudice hehe other wise my options will get narrower;)

There is a difference in culture as well, but think before posting some crap Kiddo, while among Pakistanis do as Pakistanis Do :P
I have Indian Friends none of them are like what u are describing, now If u people want to loose all 'sharm' in name of development then do it, we give a damn, but don't think that every one will follow it, There are some Morals which people on both sides of border Follow, Don't know If u Follow & believe in them, But i DO
Our Media is lot better than this, have u seen this Kinda crap in our Media, Our media is more responsible & more educated than India, We don't have any India TV & Aj Tak here,
anyways we are going to Decide Fate of Indian team :devil:
@ emo

just wanna ask one question, if i may

what is with this signature
Sick of crying, Tired of trying, Yeah I m smiling but inside I m DYING

Cant u read, open ur eyes Kiddo, I m not your Primary School teacher

Last edited:
Shoaib Akhtar, Asif & Abdul Razzaq

If these 3 players stated above were playing then you guys would've lost by something like 150+ runs !.

Bad umpiring, injuries are part of the game, they are hard to digest but one has to do it !

The real reason behind your loss was the pathetic attitude shown by your 'great captain' and players like Gambhir !. Your captain is still living in 'B'wood world' but this time when he will take his team home early, he will soon come to his senses but it will be too late for him. His days 'as a captain' are numbered.

You still had a good side to take on pak but to win a match you need great team spirit, passion, jazbaa not retardness, showing pathetic attitude, arrogance etc.

Dont say, our crickters do same as their.

And I believe India fought well........even at times they performed batter then Pak.......Younis did silly things.

Our opening is poor. Indian opening is batter then us.
No doubt they were missing Sehwag (Big threat for Pak and he ever performed batter against PK)

Harbhajan is still far batter then Afridi and Ajmal. Dhoni is batter then Kamran both as a WK and Batsman.

We win thats y ur saying like that, next time we lose u will abuse ur crickters.

I say it was Malik & Yousaf performance that saved the game.

And the imp runout of Ghambir.....when Pak was looking to lose.

Last edited:
see you've won...which is good...but you talk as if you never loose.
I have nothing against the passion of our team...they fought and lost.It was Pakistan's day...you deserved it...but dont take digs at the mental level or passion of our team.

Agreed, Even after losing India is very good team.
India lost only coz India had new players and cant perform like Yovraj, Sehwag, Zahir ....the reason India lost coz they had poor combination in the absence of senior players.

I always say that India have much batter oppening batsman than Pakistan have. Besides that Harbhajan didnt bowl with full confidence.

Still wo senior players there were few times India had much upper hand , (1) when Dravid and Gambhir was playing ..the match was almost out of Pak hands ....and fortunate for Pak and unfortunate for India that gambir gave his wicket ....Younis direct hit got him.
(2) When Pak lost 3 early wickets. I was feeling they we cant score more then 200, batting will be colapsed ...thanxs to Malik and yousaf.

(3) When Yousaf lost wicket. I was feeling we will only be able to score 270. which is not good to fight (even, later looking Indian inning its also proved that 300 wasnt enough)

(4) When as on head when India 50 scored runs in 8.2 overs (55 balls).

There were only 2 batsman scored more then 20 from Pak...other failed as usual...no consistency from Pak batsmen

India played well........but its the flavour of India / Pak game that wt ever be the condition and who ever be the strong u cant predict whos gona win. :cheers:

Last edited:
There is a difference in culture as well, but think before posting some crap Kiddo,

whatever, but i am 99.99% sure that some girls does this or want to do this:D

while among Pakistanis do as Pakistanis Do :P

well i have different philosophy. it goes like this.

WHILE IN ROME , DO THE ROMANS :rofl::rofl:

I have Indian Friends none of them are like what u are describing,
well well , if you have indian friends does not mean you know all indians. dont generalize.
now If u people want to loose all 'sharm' in name of development then do it, we give a damn, but don't think that every one will follow it, There are some Morals which people on both sides of border Follow, Don't know If u Follow & believe in them, But i DO

are you trying to say i am besharam?what are you moral police?. whose asking you to follow it. i said do whatever you want. let me tell you something. there is no such thing as universal moral, something is moral to you might be immoral to somebody. it totally depends on the belief system of an individual. the factors which affects our belief system are dictated by social rules. as far as i am concerned, i do have my own set of moral values but if some of it are mismatching with yours does not mean you are allowed to issue certificates which says " this person is certified by emo_girl as a moral person":rofl:

Our Media is lot better than this, have u seen this Kinda crap in our Media, Our media is more responsible & more educated than India, We don't have any India TV & Aj Tak here,
anyways we are going to Decide Fate of Indian team :devil:

thats what i said in my earlier post. don't listen to Indian media. since you have your own "responsible" & "more educated"( i dont know how are measuring this but ...) then why listen to crap.
when you have people like zaid hamid or hamid gul who needs aaj tak there:lol:
i dont think pakistan can do any thing because our run rate is too low. india is going to get out.

Cant u read, open ur eyes Kiddo, I m not your Primary School teacher

wow , you are very fond of the word kiddo and you are bossy too. get your own then boss them. i have to say you are going to be strict mommy:partay:

Pakistan Vs India @ Centurion

Prime Numbers

The number of double-century partnerships for Pakistan in ODIs against India. The 206 between Mohammad Yousuf and Shoaib Malik is the second-highest among them, and the highest for the fourth wicket. It's also the highest - and the only double-century stand - in an ODI in Centurion.
The average stand between Yousuf and Malik in ODIs. In 51 innings, they have put together six century stands and ten half-century ones. The average is higher than Yousuf's average with Inzamam-ul-Haq (44.36) and Younis Khan (46.28).
Shoaib Malik's ODI average against India, at a strike rate of 89.91. Four of his seven centuries have come off the Indians. His last five innings against them read 89, 53, 11*, 123* and 128.
The number of fours scored by Pakistan in their innings. India managed only 19.

The number of fours conceded by India's two main spinners, Harbhajan and Yusuf Pathan. Pakistan's two leading spinners, Shahid Afridi and Saeed Ajmal, conceded only three fours.

Harbhajan Singh's bowling average in ODIs against Pakistan. In 15 matches he has taken only ten wickets at an economy rate of 4.86 runs per wicket.
http://www.cricinfo.com/iccct2009/content/current/story/426756.html

We can't decide about one's fate because its not in our hands. Match is a game for enjoyment. One wins and one lose. The major part is how much we enjoyed and it was a great fun on saturday. Comeon guys its only a game and take it as what it is. The war between Pakistan and India is something else and is far from it. We cannot compair game and war..............

Back
Top Bottom