What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

Just wanted to share with you my 'luxury apparent' provided to me by the Army free of cost :)

BmaH2X4CcAAkEtS.jpg

All the rage these days due to loadshedding, might be a nice time to pass a request up the ranks??
Welcome to Paksolar
Haha..yeah..

We do use solar panels but they are primarily for the equipment..like charging the batteries for wireless sets. A few 'rich' units do have them for running fans, lights etc.

Haha..yeah..

We do use solar panels but they are primarily for the equipment..like charging the batteries for wireless sets. A few 'rich' units do have them for running fans, lights etc.

DId you guys get the whirring fan chargers yet.. those in the nice cloth cases?

DId you guys get the whirring fan chargers yet.. those in the nice cloth cases?
Haven't seen those. These pics are old, but i did hear someone saying about getting some stuff for 'adm', may be he was talking of the same thing.

gets the job done...

the future is in passive rechargers that transmit power wirelessly (we're talking hundreds of meters)....I think Mr. Uncle Sam's Pentagon had 4 or 5 billion dollar devoted towards this technology....even solar will be obsolete in just a few years for this purpose

but anything beats the old school wireless sets

:D

Bhoojo tu janay..

gets the job done...

the future is in passive rechargers that transmit power wirelessly (we're talking hundreds of meters)....I think Mr. Uncle Sam's Pentagon had 4 or 5 billion dollar devoted towards this technology....even solar will be obsolete in just a few years for this purpose

but anything beats the old school wireless sets
Yeah... we also have those bicycle thingy...you sweat and the battery gets charged :)

Yeah... we also have those bicycle thingy...you sweat and the battery gets charged :)

Chalooo yaaar at least your pot belly would be gone in the process ! :whistle:

Bhabi abhi kal hii keh rahiiin thiiin keh Xeric Mian roooz aadhaa kilo makhan aur 4 paratheiii khaa jataa haiii breakfast mein ! :unsure:

also gets the job done....like the dynamo for the lights on that old Phoenix i used to ride back in the good ol dayz

Chalooo yaaar at least your pot belly would be gone in the process ! :whistle:
Like one of our DS would say during Basic course to those who performed poor in PT. Aik tu fauj fit rakhti hai oper say thkhuwa bhi dyti hai!!

Bhabi abhi kal hii keh rahiiin thiiin keh Xeric Mian roooz aadhaa kilo makhan aur 4 paratheiii khaa jataa haiii breakfast mein ! :unsure:
Hail taxpayers' monies...!!

also gets the job done....like the dynamo for the lights on that old Phoenix i used to ride back in the good ol dayz
Lolzz..yeah..but this one takes hell of an effort to run!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom