What's new

Pakistan's Taliban Offensive Will Fall Short

Pakistan needs better equipment especially lighter and portable artillery, infantry fighting vehicles and helicopter gunships.

Our Cobra fleet is nearly 40 years old and we need to rapidly upgrade this.

Every TOM DICK & HARRY becomes an expert on how Pakistan should conduct this operation and already are predicting its failures.
May I remind them that no military operation of this magnitude can be a success from the drawing board and its a process of continued learning and evaluation. PA has made mistakes but again also learned a hell lot from those mistakes and than implemented them in their training manuals. PA of today is not the same as that of when we launched our first military operation. Yes strikes are being called but not without evidence and proof of militants specially the Uzbeks in the area.
The only problem I see in our current operation is the weak Nawaz government who is keeping the military from doing hot pursuits. He is depending too much on Afghan government and this will not go down well in our favour. If Pakistan has intel on Mullah FM, i say we take him out even if that means taking out the fucking damn palace of Karazi.

Mullah Fazullah must be taken out even it means carrying out air strikes in Afghanistan.

How can you depend on Afghan army and govt when they only been in existence for minutes? Situation is worse than African countries in Afghanistan I assure you.

Heads of TTP and Uzbek group must be taken out, victory can only be declared when this happens.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom