What's new

Pakistan's T-129 and China's Z-10 stands no chance before India's AH-64E: Boeing India President

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stupid claim to fool Indian stupids gunship aren't used for dog fighting each other but to attack ground targets so his statement is stupid

The tweet doesn't open I trued opening it in twitter says page doesn't exist perhaps the guy deleted it
After acknowledging its stupid :)

Ah 64 is a heavy copter and in terms of mission profiles can dk a lot more damage but if its acquired by an air to air missile from a t129 or z10 will it not go down....he may be the president pf boeing india but he is indian after all
Where does he said that both helicopter will fight each other...
He is just stating the qualitative edge that ah64 possess... And he is right

It's very easy to bring rape in every thread...
I can also post such things like below:-

One Pakistani city's horror: 12 children raped and all but one of them killed in a year. The latest was 6 years old

A 7-year-old Pakistani girl was raped and killed — and the country is demanding #JusticeForZainab

8-year-old girl burnt alive after rape in Pakistan

So stay on topic you dick head
post reported for swearing. India is number 1 on all world lists for rape :lol:

meanwhile in India.
India most dangerous country in the world for women with sexual violence rife - 2018 report
http://poll2018.trust.org/stories/item/?id=e52a1260-260c-47e0-94fc-a636b1956da7

‘An Entire Community Got Together to Rape a Child’: India Recoils at Girl’s Assault
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/asia/rape-chennai-india.html

It's very easy to bring rape in every thread...
I can also post such things like below:-

One Pakistani city's horror: 12 children raped and all but one of them killed in a year. The latest was 6 years old

A 7-year-old Pakistani girl was raped and killed — and the country is demanding #JusticeForZainab

8-year-old girl burnt alive after rape in Pakistan

So stay on topic you dick head

Do you know that there is a huge number of boys in sex business in Lahor alone.

post reported for swearing. India is number 1 on all world lists for rape :lol:

meanwhile in India.
India most dangerous country in the world for women with sexual violence rife - 2018 report
http://poll2018.trust.org/stories/item/?id=e52a1260-260c-47e0-94fc-a636b1956da7

‘An Entire Community Got Together to Rape a Child’: India Recoils at Girl’s Assault
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/asia/rape-chennai-india.html
Do whatever you can...
First eliminate rape from Pakistan then talk about India.... Till then stay on topic

I know... But this senior member doesn't...
Can someone stop him from posting rape news in every thread and derailing it

Do whatever you can...
First eliminate rape from Pakistan then talk about India.... Till then stay on topic
you are world leaders of rape we dont need any lectures.

and as for your swearing the mods will deal with you.

you are world leaders of rape we dont need any lectures.

and as for your swearing the mods will deal with you.
Same here... But you are not capable enough to give a lecture...
And nobody in this PDF abuses and derails the thread as you do
Now go and eliminate rape from Pakistan then talk about india

And the worlds largest Red light area can be found in Sonagachi, Kolkata.

Where indian women sell themselves for as little as 50 rupees
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonagachi

Same here... But you are not capable enough to give a lecture...
And nobody in this PDF abuses and derails the thread as you do
Now go and eliminate rape from Pakistan then talk about india
like i said India is a world leader of rape, we dont need lectures from a nation known worldwide for rape
india-rape-gender-violence.jpg

Z 10 is such a choper that it cannot carry more than 500 kg beyond 10000 ft. How many of you that? It has more than double the weight of LCH and still having weaker engine . When people tries to hype it as a potent choper, it simply makes me laugh.

but Gangadeshi experts think like that.
First thing:- he is not expert...
Second thing:- he never said that helicopter will fight each other... He was just talking about technical advantage and he is pretty much right

AH-64E is an Indian chopper, first time to know, China never brags about anything we bought from foreigners, we only care about our home made equipments, that's a huge contrast between Chinese and Indians.

When you can't make anything and only rely on buying foreign weapons, in real combat situaion, when facing a country which has powerful comprehensive defence industry, the ratio for your equipment against your enemy's could be 1 to 10+, all the past wars clearly show that numbers prevail in the end.
i think your 1st Attack chopper flied with a engine ,which is bought from Canada after lie. OR Russian AC?

OH i forget your Attack chopper is designed by Russian company ( after u asked them) but presented as Chinese design....:laugh::laugh::omghaha::omghaha:

Its like a Chinese buying a Ferrari and then saying this is a Chinese Ferrari car and its the best car in the world :lol:

i guess this is what you have to do when your own defence industry is known for mega corruption and producing junk military equipment.

Remember these are the same corrupt indian generals and government that said 1 Indian Tejas fighter will cost more then 1 unit of Rafael from france. o_Oo_Oo_O
Cost of Plane is something different field al together........

well its better then bough from foreign after lies with them. OR ask Russian company to design chopper and present them as own design...lol

Where does he said that both helicopter will fight each other...
He is just stating the qualitative edge that ah64 possess... And he is right
As all indian he is talking hot air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom