What's new

Pakistan's Submarine Procurement

If we ask Howard bloom about u; what will he say?

Before publishing this report, he faxed it to his GOV defense Dept. Answer was "credible". So u mean whole Pentagon is psycho? LOL

I am not talking about so called Al-Qaida mentioned by Howard Bloom that in fact never existed and is an imaginary shadowy villain created by Americans to attack any [persona non Grata] country where they can announce the existence of that imaginary Al-Qaida, just like presently in Pakistan. 9/11 was well planned inside job in order to get sympathy/support of Public in order to justify an attack on a Persona non Grata. A day before 9/11, persona non Grata was Pakistan & still is but Mushi bowed down to ground to counter their evil plan. But they are still in Afghanistan to implement on their missed Plan. But now if they do, they will make blunder.

What I am saying, is about the retaliation capability of Pakistan, If attacked by any one.

I am not talking about so called Al-Qaida mentioned by Howard Bloom that in fact never existed and is an imaginary shadowy villain created by Americans to attack any [persona non Grata] country where they can announce the existence of that imaginary Al-Qaida, just like presently in Pakistan.

Shut the Fcuk Up !!!

Osama killed in Pakistan , now on to Zawahiri, Jamaatis, Tulaba, etc..:pakistan:

No more French subs for Pakistan. We have so far three Augusta 90-B but in order to manufacture any more under licence, PN will need engine etc from France which is not going to happen.

Germany will now increase the cost on subs. It is also possible that Germany may not sale subs to PN if German firms are sub-contractors for French platforms. They may also take the same path as they are still in the race through Eurofighter.

Chinese technology is not there yet.

This leaves Russia but we don't have a President, PM or a forign office strong enough to ensure the sale from Russia, even after Russia lost the MRCA deal.

"Concerns did come up in my discussions with the defence minister about India's concerns. We supply Pakistan equipment that enables them to intercept terrorist communications. And we have decided to discourage any requests from Pakistan for heavy equipment, notably naval equipment," the defence minister said.

France stops military equipment sales to Pakistan

France stops military equipment sales to Pakistan - The Economic Times

I wish we could see our Augusta 90-B contract. I hope that there are a couple more subs left under the contract which can ensure French engines etc.

Pakistan need to take a strong stand here and show the world that there are other vendors so in future, defence manufacturers don't discount Pakistan when going after Indian business. Is it too late?

i trust navy of pak it will come up with new ideas!

I am sure that PN must be working on such a strategy. My idea is to issue licence for defence production. Pakistanis have a lot of money and will invest in Pakistan if a viable opportunity is available.

YGSnA.jpg
4fRVd.jpg

agosta

open for rectification

YGSnA.jpg
4fRVd.jpg

agosta

open for rectification

Antibody bahi thx for these awsome pic's you made mines and my dad's day today these have to be one of the best pic's of our navy subs ...my dad is a ex PN capt so i shared with him thx again :pakistan:

yar you are welcome! i found it on a moroco'n forum-- they are sch nice pics that i couldnt believe they were ours , so i was tentative and said open for rectification if it turns up of some other country-- then i saw the suzuki cultus and knew they were apnee ;-)

yar you are welcome! i found it on a moroco'n forum-- they are sch nice pics that i couldnt believe they were ours , so i was tentative and said open for rectification if it turns up of some other country-- then i saw the suzuki cultus and knew they were apnee ;-)

Funny part is just today not knowing your age lolz and a typical older man speaking/thinking my dad told me tell you thanks beta jee from a old PN chap ;)

i am a resident doctor-- this would give an estimate of my age-- hahaha

Ye Submarine ka matter , is stuck some where can someone go there with a stick and poke it in ... and out few times so the submarine contracts are finalized ...

i am a resident doctor-- this would give an estimate of my age-- hahaha

I rem now thx bro i will let pops know you know what i meant he meant from a good heart .. his heart starts pumping when i show him PN pics and i do that when ever new pic's are posted.

Does the story of the U-214 for PN overs. I think the Saudis could join the U-212 program in 1995s when I think it was started then they could induct these submarines in a number like:
5 U-212
5 U-214
5 U-216 if planned
In 15 years time till 2017. This would have enhanced the Saudi Navy capability and they would gain a great deal of know how about the subs too.

Back
Top Bottom