What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

ssg1e.jpg

kea SSG ko direct apply kia ja skta ha?? mtlb ma faoj sy nae hun .. dur ka wasta b nae.. kea ma apply kr skta hun ssg ko direct ma>>??

mdad chahiay

kea SSG ko direct apply kia ja skta ha?? mtlb ma faoj sy nae hun .. dur ka wasta b nae.. kea ma apply kr skta hun ssg ko direct ma>>??

mdad chahiay

The medium of communication on this forum is English or its unofficial derivative Engrish.

Thank you.

Actually i am referring to Afghan War. Where Russian commandoes came across Yaldrim battalion. There are some eyewitnesses of that conflict still alive and willing to give their account. Certainly they dont have a website so that i can refer you too. They are Sepoys and Subedars. But certainly they have something which will not be digested by you easily.
During my National Cadet Corps training, I heard a lot of incidences of pitched battles against Russian Airborne insertions for hammer and anvil sort of operations. I can give you each and every accounts detail but with a precondition that you digest it.
it will add a lot to this forum as well.:D1
han sahab.. is ka info zarur btaiay.. bohot kuch suna tha ssg ka spestnaz sy samna honay ka bara ma.. behter ho jo kuch jankari mil javey..
nawazish!!

Actually i am referring to Afghan War. Where Russian commandoes came across Yaldrim battalion. There are some eyewitnesses of that conflict still alive and willing to give their account. Certainly they dont have a website so that i can refer you too. They are Sepoys and Subedars. But certainly they have something which will not be digested by you easily.
During my National Cadet Corps training, I heard a lot of incidences of pitched battles against Russian Airborne insertions for hammer and anvil sort of operations. I can give you each and every accounts detail but with a precondition that you digest it.
it will add a lot to this forum as well.:D1
han sahab zarur btaiay.. bohot suna tha ssg ka spetsnaz ki bara ma. acha ho jo or jankari mil skay..
nawazish

The medium of communication on this forum is English or its unofficial derivative Engrish.

Thank you.
oh i m sorry.. just wanna ask that how can i directly apply for ssh while i am not in army.. i mean a civilian can directly apply to ssg or not.

thanz!

no first u have to be in army and had passed your standard trainning than it is not like that from a day one the fighter jet you have given to fly step by step you have to move upwards

Pak Army commandos leave for China for week long drills

No PR251/2010-ISPR
Rawalpindi - July 1, 2010:

A contingent of Pakistan Army departed for China today from PAF Base Chaklala to participate in third joint military training exercise,YOUYI- III (Friendship) being held in China.

A week long exercise will be conducted from 1st July to 7th July at Qixtonxia, Yeuhuan China. Troops of Special Services Group of both the countries will participate in joint exercise. The exercise has been designed to benefit from the professional skills employed by the two Special Forces Group at sub unit level.

The aim of the exercise is to practice counter terrorism mechanisms / drills in mountains and developing interpersonal rapport between participants of both sides.

Pakistan’s unprecedented success in counter terrorism operations has contributed to an environment in which Pakistan Army and PLA have sought to hold a joint exercise to benefit from each others’ experiences. This exercise is third in the series, in which Special Forces from both sides along with Chinese Air Force and Aviation will participate.

Senior Military leadership from both sides will also attend the Exercise. The YOUYI-III exercise will be a true manifestation to a famous Chinese phrase “Pakistan China friendship is higher than the mountains and deeper than oceans”.

Balin bhai can you get some Photos of this exercise ?

Back
Top Bottom