What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

salam brothers. i m turkis engineering student. do you know any information about this wind tunnel ? diesel or electric engine ? how many engines ? diameters of propellers ? flight area? i m on wind tunnel project and i want to compare my calculations. anybody help me ?

most of the SSG guys look well in to 30s, anybody knows the average age of SSG personnel.:what:

No wonder out of the hundreds, our SSG is on the top 3! :D
NO WAY MATE!! any Li ks to back up your ridiculous claim?? My mate's dad was a Royal Marine then SBS and he has told me he has seen lots of Arab "SFs" like SSG who like to look good and are more superficial then anything else and when put into a tight spot (like war) fall to $hit! But the "real" SFs of the world (SAS, US SF, FRENCH, INDIAN) when not on parade but on ops look rather unprofessional and rag-tag but are true fighters. Note I only mention India because a lot of people have mentioned how because they lack elbow pads and trivial things like this and dont look as "polished" as Pakistani they are not very good (although if you watch recent "MISSION ARMY" you will see that even Regular PARA are getting this stuff so the issues have been resolved.) in certain pics in J&K.

This is not meant to be offensive but just sharing my limited knowledge on this with anoctadtes my mate's dad told me.

P.s he told me he has trained with Indian SF and said they are " bloody hard, tough blokes" (his words).

Sorry he didn't tell me if he has worked with SSG so no comparative point.

NO WAY MATE!! any Li ks to back up your ridiculous claim?? My mate's dad was a Royal Marine then SBS and he has told me he has seen lots of Arab "SFs" like SSG who like to look good and are more superficial then anything else and when put into a tight spot (like war) fall to $hit! But the "real" SFs of the world (SAS, US SF, FRENCH, INDIAN) when not on parade but on ops look rather unprofessional and rag-tag but are true fighters. Note I only mention India because a lot of people have mentioned how because they lack elbow pads and trivial things like this and dont look as "polished" as Pakistani they are not very good (although if you watch recent "MISSION ARMY" you will see that even Regular PARA are getting this stuff so the issues have been resolved.) in certain pics in J&K.

This is not meant to be offensive but just sharing my limited knowledge on this with anoctadtes my mate's dad told me.

P.s he told me he has trained with Indian SF and said they are " bloody hard, tough blokes" (his words).

Dude firstly.......SSG is an arab sf..........????? What the hell are you talking about? And yeah we know how the arab special forces are and thats why they request the SSG to come and help them when ever they are in a pickle. Secondly these guys are very little "show" if at all. There are no movies or TV shows glorifying them. It is only their training, participation in international exercises and their operations that have made their image as such. Thirdly you should go read up on the SSG a little. A few references might help. Remember Mogadishu??? You must have seen Blackhawk down. You should read up on the SSG's involvement in that operation the movie showed nothing. Also checkout the reports about when the SSG faced off against the Spetsnaz. Even the Indian military admits their professionalism! Go and ask your mate's dad about the SSG he will tell you.

SSG is an arab sf......pffff..........that was uncalled for mate.........please at least get your geography straight.

Disclaimer: This post is NOT targeted at Arabs at all. I hold no bias or prejudice against the Arabs.

230407_199984180047074_118828831495943_599709_971811_n.jpg

17th May, 2011:
Second Martyrdom of Captain Bilal Zafar Shaheed! SALUTENTIONS SHAHEED!
THE NATION FEELS PROUD ON WHAT YOU DID FOR THIS MOTHER LAND!
HATS OFF! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH JANAT UL FIRDOOS

While I would not say that SSG are the best, they are some of the best special operations troops around. I do not want to get into this discussion around he said this and that.

Nothing on the SF side has anything to do with "polished"! What does that even mean? Pakistani SF can hold their own against any others any time of the day. Where they lack is technology. Western SF are better equipped for sure, but trained SF manpower is pretty solid on our side and would compare equally well with others.

While I would not say that SSG are the best, they are some of the best special operations troops around. I do not want to get into this discussion around he said this and that.

Nothing on the SF side has anything to do with "polished"! What does that even mean? Pakistani SF can hold their own against any others any time of the day. Where they lack is technology. Western SF are better equipped for sure, but trained SF manpower is pretty solid on our side and would compare equally well with others.

Sir, are you sure, our nation and its people are shocked regarding 17 hours in PNS Mehran Attack and protect assets slow process. I guess, SSG basically not trained well against well-equipped Terrorists.

Sir, are you sure, our nation and its people are shocked regarding 17 hours in PNS Mehran Attack and protect assets slow process. I guess, SSG basically not trained well against well-equipped Terrorists.

Or the SSG not present there at the time of the attack or the situation demanding more time for the operation to complete or the base being over an immense area that needed to be cleaned?

Or the SSG not present there at the time of the attack or the situation demanding more time for the operation to complete or the base being over an immense area that needed to be cleaned?

understood, surrounding by Army or 100 SSGs to contol terrorists in square size. The results is few terrorists escaped to unknown places, SSG's main job is to bring terrorists alives. How many personal killed compared to terrorists? Again, no need to underestimate our Army and SSG but learn their mistakes, I hope so.

One SSG died today in Tarbela , his parachute failed to open and he plummeted into earth :cry: Ina lillah e wa inna eleh e raejun. :pakistan:

Innalilahe wa inna ileyehe rajeoon.........may God bless him and give strenght n patience to his family n frnds, ameen.

Back
Top Bottom