What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

No kidding. And snakes are favorite of all the things you get to eat.
In survival, everything becomes Halal.

But for survival training, I'm not sure hence no comment.

Are you guys serious?Seriously, officers eat snakes and lizards during training, or u guys are kidding/making fun? If u ppl are serious, just wanted to ask, are snakes and lizards even halaal?
During Survival Training one has to consume anything that can provide you with proteins and stuff. Here, enjoy:

Yum Yum Chicken :p | Facebook

Though you are right in saying these are not SSG, but then they are no cadets either. They are Officer during Infantry training at Infantry School Quetta.

Basic Course walay lagtay hain :)

Indeed captivity training was also my first guess.

We have included Survival and Evasion into our Infantry Training even for the ordinary Officers. These guys in the pics will be taken back to 'base' where they are going to get a guud beating with dandas, will be tortured and hung upside down. Only those who will give away names will be 'spared', the rest are going to be thrashed a bot more till they also break, though they are going to be the one who will get guud marks :)

Before being 'captured' they had marched for more than a 100KMs, ate anything that they found in the rugged mountains of Quetta and raided an (fake) ammo dump or something and then finally were caught by their 'Directing Staff' (enemy).

Yep, Fifth Term of PMA.

i hope you guys know that basic infantry training course(s) are known as PMA's fifth term for the obvious reasons (actually PMA only has four term/semesters to train its cadets).

Yups, now the cadets go directly for basic from PMA, this is a good move.

My bro basic got delayed so much that he is now doing it as a Captain. Lot of officers would get delayed in doing their basic, sneidng directly from PMA is a good move.

During Survival Training one has to consume anything that can provide you with proteins and stuff. Here, enjoy:

Yum Yum Chicken :p | Facebook

i think this can explain:
Lol.. the goat ran away... EPIC..

Here is the another menu:

menuatsurvivalrange.jpg

Goat
chicken
etc etc.. u can have them too.. :D

Mind it, this aint strawberry pie:

chalo bhi khoon ka nashta kereen .:D
599562_409816635729402_118872648157137_1206825_889092837_n.jpg

Are you guys serious?Seriously, officers eat snakes and lizards during training, or u guys are kidding/making fun? If u ppl are serious,

just wanted to ask, are snakes and lizards even halaal?

Ma'am,

Are you so innocent---or are you so ignorant towards the realities of life?

In some parts of the world they are a routine diet.
Yes mk you right!
But I like crocodile ,s meat, its a common paractice all over far east including china?
Anyway our holybook allows us, to eat anything just to be alive in certain deadly conditions , I think we all shall, think in a more educated manner, specialy the young chaps?
Here

Not sure if posted before, but Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, if you ever visit Kenya or South Africa, try my favorite restaurant!

I go at-least twice a year, just to enjoy the experience :D

The Tamarind Group - Welcome To Carnivore

Don't think too much about the menu, just let them know in advance and they'll cook anything that either crawls, walks or lingers :D

Yes mk you right!
But I like crocodile ,s meat, its a common paractice all over far east including china?
Anyway our holybook allows us, to eat anything just to be alive in certain , I think we all shall, think in a more educated manner, specialy the young chaps?
Here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom