What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Is there like a training documentary on the SSG...I don't mean these patriotic song videos but something tangible.

They are not SSG they are Frontier constabulary look at the uniform and the logo on the BELT.
Blunder by the reporter.

They are not SSG they are Frontier constabulary look at the uniform and the logo on the BELT.
Blunder by the reporter.

Actually they are trained by SSG through Americans, you can see logo of special services, but you are right they are not SSG in any term, as you know our so called reporter.

Actually they are trained by SSG through Americans, you can see logo of special services, but you are right they are not SSG in any term, as you know our so called reporter.

Actually they are QRF special forces of F.C.

PN and GHazi, guys, these are the commando section of the Frontier Constabulary, which has been there for years, even before the WoT started.

Frontier Constabulary is kind of police, their officer cadre is from police service.

The ones trained by SSG and Americans, a 400+ strong unit of special forces are from the Frontier Corps. Frontier Corps is like Rangers in Punjab and Sindh.

Frontier Constabulary and Frontier Corps (NWFP & Balochistan) are both different organizations, one manned by Police Service Officers, while the other from Army. And the soldiers are a permanent part of these forces with their own training centers.

Hope this clears the confusion.

Is there like a training documentary on the SSG...I don't mean these patriotic song videos but something tangible.

there was a short documentary produced by PTV I'll try digging it out

what the hell is the use of this "SSG" if our masjids keep getting bombed....who the hell cares how good they are if they cant even protect innocent kids from dying

no one can prevent those attacks, its really hard to locate one terrorist in thousands of civilians, and even if they did spoted the terrorist then there is pobably nothing they can do.....the terrorist probably would blow himself anyway....

Back
Top Bottom