What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

SSG in Waziristan. Don't know if they are already posted here before...

bfe624c546bbd766573f0855d0374b39.jpg

0963936c413adbebdda5037bad870dfe.jpg

7433d9a19fd57cad84c1423c8967a4eb.jpg

BB, sorry to be saying this, but these are US and Afghan special forces working somewhere in Afghanistan, note the green cap of the Afghan Army personnel behind the US forces guy.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake , this is what i expect from my seniors:smitten:

dose desert camo boots of ssg highlight them in battle field??????????
boots do not matches with camouflage of ssg uniform.

Actually, the desert boots work better for camo. The black leather ones shine too much.

dose desert camo boots of ssg highlight them in battle field??????????
boots do not matches with camouflage of ssg uniform.

These desert camo boots are more suited with the new camo uniform of PA, if you see someone wearing these shoes with the new camo uniform you will see how well they go with them, but they don't match with the woodland camo of SSG.

I believe they are using it more for style with woodland rather for operational requirements.

And the black shine in other leather boots can be taken off, plus in the field the dust and mud makes the shine go away, so the shine is not an excuse for wearing the desert camo.

The desert camo shoes were started to be worn by the SSG guys after the new PA uniform camo came into service, before that in old pics you won't be seeing desert camo shoes being worn by SSG guys.

what the hell is the use of this "SSG" if our masjids keep getting bombed....who the hell cares how good they are if they cant even protect innocent kids from dying

what the hell is the use of this "SSG" if our masjids keep getting bombed....who the hell cares how good they are if they cant even protect innocent kids from dying

what the hell do the SSG have to do with preventing attacks by lunatics. there task is completely different. I dont think you understand the concept of special operations forces. :pakistan:

These desert camo boots are more suited with the new camo uniform of PA, if you see someone wearing these shoes with the new camo uniform you will see how well they go with them, but they don't match with the woodland camo of SSG.

I believe they are using it more for style with woodland rather for operational requirements.

And the black shine in other leather boots can be taken off, plus in the field the dust and mud makes the shine go away, so the shine is not an excuse for wearing the desert camo.

The desert camo shoes were started to be worn by the SSG guys after the new PA uniform camo came into service, before that in old pics you won't be seeing desert camo shoes being worn by SSG guys.
yea sir you are right...it dose suit Pakistan army new uniform ....that was my point SSG soldier were highlighted in battle field because of desert camo boots. is n its a problem for SSG??

Why do you think they have resorted to attacking soft targets like Masajid and local markets? What forced them to go for maximum damage on Pakistani civilians?

Don't be an idiot. It's okay to be frustrated, but it's not okay to blame the wrong people for it. Nobody can stop these attacks as long as there are safe havens for these people in Pakistan and Afghanistan. That is what is being destroyed. It's a price we have to pay, there is no way around it. And who's fault is that? The SSG doesn't bring corrupt governments to power one after another, the SSG isn't responsible for our week economy, the SSG doesn't impose dictatorship on the country every 5 years.

We all share the blame, hence we all share the responsibility. The difference between you and those SSG soldiers is, they are actually doing something about it by putting their lives on the line.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom