What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

I've explained what Zarrar does. They carry out kill missions. No baggage.
Ok so basically they knock down the doors of terrorist(even paramilitary soldiers ) says Salam o Alaikum and then ship them to Allah in hell at 299,792.458 km per second

You will find a Turkish Operator using C-Clamp on the M4 Colt Commando so technically SSG has learnt these techniques but for some reason is not applying them...
And InshAllah other 25 Special Forces military exercises coming soon........

Assalam o Alaikum
Ever seen a real life Captain Price????
Well I got a better one for you:
Don't forget to say MashAllah

🇵🇰
🇹🇷
Pakistan Turkey Special Services Group joint drills Zarrar Boys
😎

1613604444604.png

1613604470774.png

1613604490110.png

General Musa Khan pins the Sitara-e-Jurat on Major Shakur Jan; Bravo Company commander of the 15ᵗʰ FF, during the capture of Biarbet from the 3ʳᵈ Para, on 26ᵗʰ April 1965. an SS Group officer, he commanded the "Yaldram" Battalion during counter-insurgency operations in East Pakistan.

1613740480147.png

Assalam o Alaikum
Is Zarrar Company the best unit of SSG???
Sorry I am new to Special Forces stuff so have a lot of questions(I know some are stupid but Kindly reply)...
JazakAllah

Assalam o Alaikum
Is Zarrar Company the best unit of SSG???
Sorry I am new to Special Forces stuff so have a lot of questions(I know some are stupid but Kindly reply)...
JazakAllah
Zarrar is like the most elite counter terrorism unit we have. I don't think there is a 'best' unit', all units are meant for a specific role.

Zarrar is like the most elite counter terrorism unit we have. I don't think there is a 'best' unit', all units are meant for a specific role.
JazakAllah for the answer
Can you tell me the specific role of all units and what in your opinion is best(your most favourite)
and
Can someone explain this video please

Back
Top Bottom