What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Sab ko batao İndia ko TTP ko BLA ko. Mein Pakistan special forces/SSW mein if anyone wants retribution for any raids İ conducted on your terrorist colleagues. Please come kill me and my family.

Like that SSG guy who died in a park in İslamabad not too long ago.

Hidden faces now thats more like it.
Assalam o Alaikum
Yup bro dil ko sakoon aya hidden identities dekh kar.
Please someone tell me that they are now ordered to hide their identites. Please.

Remembering...
Captain Sikander Khan Khattak

A officer from Shaidu, Nowshera, he laid down his life while serving as the adjutant of the 2ⁿᵈ Commando, when the unit was ambushed on the road to Comilla, on 28ᵗʰ March 1971.

1613253899995.png

Captain Akmal Khan Tamgha-e-Basalat ASC / 2 Commando Bn "Rahber" 26 November 1986 Quaid OP .
Left us when the post was struck by an avalanche, causing his death due to frostbite.

Standing at the left with Lieutenant Durrani, after completion of the OACC.

1613271429067.png

MG (retd.) Ameer Faisal Alavi 26 Cavalry / SSG Topped his OACC, commanded the SSG from '99-01, then returned as it's first GOC when the outfit was given division-level status.

Instrumental in the SSG direct-action raids in South Waziristan, with the newly formed Spec Ops TF.

1613351779781.png

Assalam o Alaikum
Can someone kindly explain what are the capabilities of Zarrar Coy? I know it is meant for Anti-Terrorism but what exactly involves in "Anti-Terrorism"? This is a very confusing term for me....

lest we forget,
Captain Roohullah Mohmand
Tamgha-e-Jurat
50ᵗʰ Baloch / 2ⁿᵈ LCB "Jarrar" Bn
Night of 24 October 2016
Police Training Academy, Quetta
who made the ultimate sacrifice while taking on LeJ and Daesh scum.

Forever in debt.

1613430872046.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom