What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

why do you think, he is better off without elbow pads ?
Thing is elbow pads don't even protect elbows it's more like forearm pad. Prime Example.

Knee pads also sometime later become ankle protection no matter how much you tight it. When crouching down it just slides down and leave knee uncovered.
b74ca03.jpg

In my opinion any knee and elbow protection which is wore over combat BDU is useless. Because they they don't protect the said part.

Elbow and Knee padding sown in Combat Shirt and Pants are something that work great.

circa 1974

Havaldar Karam Elahi embarks on a free-fall jump over the Durrani DZ, at the Para Training Wing, Peshawar. Sarge was HALO-qualified and probably the most experienced skydiver in the Army!

1615755835684.png

Thing is elbow pads don't even protect elbows it's more like forearm pad. Prime Example.

Knee pads also sometime later become ankle protection no matter how much you tight it. When crouching down it just slides down and leave knee uncovered.
View attachment 724520

In my opinion any knee and elbow protection which is wore over combat BDU is useless. Because they they don't protect the said part.
Ever tried taking a knee during a 15 min tactical halt in rocky ground. 😂
Thats what the kneepad is for.
Also as far as the knee pad slipping is concerned the non velcro ones with circular clamps doesnt slip. As for the elbow pads.

Ever tried taking a knee during a 15 min tactical halt in rocky ground. 😂
Thats what the kneepad is for.
Also as far as the knee pad slipping is concerned the non velcro ones with circular clamps doesnt slip. As for the elbow pads.
Well definitely took knee on asphalt road.

Hey man, personal opinions. One thing works for you that's good. Knee pads are definitely worth it but slipping down with time is something I don't like.

Back
Top Bottom