What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

I never said I was smart or you were wrong, just that you comparing all of SSG less Powindas and ZATU to complete amateurs like ANSF is ridiculous. I wish I could get into the details you asked for but I neither have the desire or the inclination to debate with someone who is an Army brat or a freshly passed out 2/ Lt or something who thinks he is high speed just because he watched some youtube gear reviews and can regurgitate data off of Wikipedia or the rest of the Internet.
Anyways good day.
Jiye SSG
Hamza dear, stay cool.... :-)

mparing all of SSG less Powindas and ZATU to complete amateurs like ANSF is ridiculous
I never did.
I just pointed out he is not our guy. Our SSG don't wear NATO donated old M81 BDUs. I just said looking from his equipment he is from Afghan forces.
Afghan's have good equipment because ISAF donated them.

someone who is an Army brat or a freshly passed out 2/ Lt or something who thinks he is high speed just because he watched some youtube gear reviews and can regurgitate data off of Wikipedia or the rest of the Internet.
I am not one of these guys either.

Have a nice day Sir...

@PanzerKiel Can you spend more time in SSG than normal assigned period of 5 years ???
A buddy of mine tells me very proudly that he is serving in the SSG for the past decade almost....... So yes, it happens.... Provided you are qualifying the mandatory physical tests etc and provided there are slots available.....

One of the most iconic pictures.
acepakistan_20200611_120703_0.jpg

Special request to the mods and posters plz be extra carefull while posting pics of service personal as the armed forces have gone extremely strict on any material/ pics posted on social media.
To the extent that the CGS has warned the personal could even be handed "LOT" within 24 hrs and sent packing.

So plz be careful.

Imagine this doesn't apply to posting media released by ISPR?

Special request to the mods and posters plz be extra carefull while posting pics of service personal as the armed forces have gone extremely strict on any material/ pics posted on social media.
To the extent that the CGS has warned the personal could even be handed "LOT" within 24 hrs and sent packing.

So plz be careful.
What is LOT??

Back
Top Bottom