What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

I said "Fitted" not fixed.

NVG (night vision goggles): you probably meant NVS (night vision scope)

Its not fitted .. it can be replaced etc.. it houses not just a simple camera but NVG etc .. anyhow you are right not a big number is required.

It's not about winning or losing, I stated the facts to the best of my knowledge which may not up to date and there could very well be new variants.

But understating the principal the key essence here is to provide the operator ability to look and if required shoot around corners while staying behind the cover in urban (short range) environment.

As the shooting would be at a sharp angel 60/75 degrees, it would be very difficult if not impossible to shoot a heavy gun with high recoil as that may result in uncontrollable muzzle flip, cracking or breaking of the swivel head.

by the way I too have seen it with my own eyes (probably every one sees with his/her own eyes, never heard any one seeing from someone else's eyes :))

I have seen the damn thing from my own sinful eyes, but let it go u won happy!!

It's not about winning or losing, I stated the facts to the best of my knowledge which may not up to date and there could very well be new variants.

But understating the principal the key essence here is to provide the operator ability to look and if required shoot around corners while staying behind the cover in urban (short range) environment.

As the shooting would be at a sharp angel 60/75 degrees, it would be very difficult if not impossible to shoot a heavy gun with high recoil as that may result in uncontrollable muzzle flip, cracking or breaking of the swivel head.

by the way I too have seen it with my own eyes (probably every one sees with his/her own eyes, never heard any one seeing from someone else's eyes :))
would u believe if i say the latest variant can engage targets in full 90 degree angel?

Wishes to the brave men of Pakistan who bravely defends their motherland.:pakistan:

@DESERT FIGHTER:Do you have any firms that makes tactical helmets and vests in Pakistan?

Yes both by govt complexes aswell as private companies...

Interceptor (used by PA)
i.JPG

A ballistic helmet by govt owned GIDS:

halmet.jpg

Another:

helemet.JPG

etc etc.... while a new armour is under development according to MoDP.

Last edited:
Was waiting for you to blow your own trumpet!
Nah actually he was hurt coz of my post in indian sf thread.. where i pointed out russian 6b7 helmets looking wierd n bulky... he was thinking we didnt produce body armour of ballistic helmets...

yeah,turns out we have such things in India too:

With US made plates etc.? according to their site.

Nah actually he was hurt coz of my post in indian sf thread.. where i pointed out russian 6b7 helmets looking wierd n bulky... he was thinking we didnt produce body armour of ballistic helmets...

With US made plates etc.? according to their site.

In india it's called indigenization.

Back
Top Bottom